Chapter 11: Kiss Me Quick

Harry cancelled on Tuesday as well.

And Wednesday.

He still has neglected to tell me about the party Louis is holding Friday night, so I'm going to go anyway. Louis invited me, I don't see why I shouldn't. I've even bought a new dress for the occasion, its white, pastel pink and grey strapless with a very poofy skirt bottom but incredibly tight around my boobs, making my cleavage spill over the top. In my personal opinion I think I look okay in it, or I will once I lose a few more kgs. I've been running every morning and every night, eating nothing but salad and drinking alot of water. I feel like I'm going to faint most of the time, but it will be worth it I'm sure, I just want to stop feeling like I'm obese and be happy with my body.

"You have Harry on the phone for you." Alli says in the doorway, she's always known that 'Edward Styles' was Harry, she's not an idiot.

"Thanks." I sigh and pick up the call on hold.

"I have a mobile you know, it would be so much easier for you to just call me on that." I greet him.

"I know but it feels funner this way." He laughs.

"Freaaaak."

"So anyway, I was just calling because I'm a horrible friend." He says casually and I laugh, spinning around on my desk to look outside the window.

"You are." I agree.

"I'm sorrrry. I didn't know she was coming into town or I would've told you. I should've called you Monday as soon as she rocked up, and I definitely shouldn't have cancelled on you yesterday or the day before. Forgive me?" He asks.

"Nope." I smirk.

"Pretttty please?"

"Oh okay. What's new with you?" I'm waiting for him to tell me about the party.

"Not alooooot. Fleur's still here. It's been good."

"I'm glad." I cringe at the mention of her name. Stupid slutttt- oh wait, I'm the slut.

"Are you?" He laughs. No of course not you idiot I hate her and want you to be with me and we both know it.

"Yeah all I want is your happpiness." I say and it sounds very fake.

"Yeah okay, so you're not mad?"

"Nope." I wish I hadn't overheard them having sex but I'm the mistress here not her.

"Alrighty then, I'll let you do some work and I'll call you to arrange to see you soon."

"Okay. Bye." I hang up and the phone call has left me feeling...off. Just annoyed for some reason.

...

With my hair curled to perfection, my eyes glowing through heavy dark eye make up, my cheek bones contoured and highlighted, and my lips a very dark red, I'm all ready to go. I clutch my black purse in my hand and look down at my nude louboutins that go very well with this amazing dress, oh I love shoes. My cleavage is intense and almost inconveniently in the way, but I don't care. I want to look good.

"Charlotte Jones." I give my name to the bouncer and I'm lead through to a private function room at the back of the club. I've never been to this club before and it is so weird, but I kind of love it. There's colourful pillows in circles on the floor occupied by A-listers dressed to the nines sitting cross legged. What an odd sight. Large strips of colourful material hang from the ceiling and people dance along to the heavy bass music in the centre of the room. The club is themed very childish, like a kids birthday party almost. Its so different and intriguing.