Chapter 19: Dishonesty Hour

Wearing my black jeans with my favourite green coat over a black and white striped shirt and my hair out with a black beanie protecting my ears from the cold air, I knock on the door of Louis' house.

"Hey!" He grins enthusiastically when he opens the door, hugging me tightly before letting me in out of the cold. "You look freezing." He pokes my red nose playfully.

"It's so cold out there!" I whine, taking off my coat now that I'm inside with controlled heating.

"It's okay, you'll be hot in no time." He steps towards me.

"Oh yeah? What'd you have in mind?" I grin, batting my eye lashes innocently and biting my lip.

"Not what you're thinking." He laughs and I'm disappointed. I know we're taking it slow but I really want him. It almost scares me that we're waiting, makes it feel much more serious than anything I've ever done before and we've only been on one date. I'm a shag on the first date kind of girl, so this is completely new territory for me.

"Oh." I laugh awkwardly.

"It's still THAT fun though." He smiles.

"I dont know if anythings as fun as THAT but it must be good if you're making those kinds of comparisons." I smirk.

"Yes it is, follow me. And bring your jacket." He pulls me through the house to his garage, grabbing a denim jacket with fur around the collar for himself.

Sitting beside his black audi, and a white jeep grand cherokee that I haven't seen before, are two black scooters.

"Scooters?" I laugh, shaking my head at him.

"Vespas.But yes, same idea. You can drive can't you?"

"A car yes...but not those things!"

"its easy. And soo much fun. Trust me, you won't even think about the guy you're heartbroken over. All you'll think about is how fun it is, and how brilliant I am for showing you how fun it is!" He says and then kisses me softly on the lips. He's awfully touchy for someone who wants to go slow.

"Ahhh okay fine! You've convinced me." I grin and he passes me a red helmet.

"Seriously, no one looks attractive in these!" I groan, putting it on.

"Here, let me." He helps position the helmet and secures it with the buckle, his face is awfully close to mine and his fingers are grazing against my neck.

"Thanks. How do I look?" I pout seductively, joking of course.

"Fabulous!" He says eccentrincly with a very gay voice. He pulls on a black helmet and instructs me to sit down on one of the vespas, it's actually more comfortable then I thought and after he explains how to use it, I feel alot more confident about actually being able to. It doesn't seem too difficult.

"Ready?" He says, revving his scooter and grinning at me. Jesus christ he's attractive right now.

"I think so!"

"Okay, just follow me!" He calls and takes off out of the garage. At first I feel like he's going to leave me behind completely because he's going so fast and I can't keep up because I'm being so cautious, but as I find my confidence I speed up and over take him.

"I told you it was fun!!" He yells as we roar down the suburban streets of outter London.

"You were right! Woooooo!!!" I squeal as I speed up. It's somewhat of a movie moment, the kind of moment that almost feels like you're not actually experiencing it yourself, you're watching down on it and some great song is playing. I wonder what song would be playing right now if this song was a movie.