Chapter 46

A contented smile spreads across my face as I awake to find Louis’ body completely embracing mine. Whilst it was slightly more difficult to breathe with his whole body on top of mine, I thoroughly love the way his chest is moving up and down in sync with mine, and his hand is clasping mine tightly, whilst his face is resting in the crook of my shoulder and neck 

I turn my face to the side and playfully bite at his jawline, hoping to softly wake him from his slumber. He moans sleepily, his grip on my fingers tightening as his eyelids flicker apart, blue orbs meeting my half-asleep eyes.

“Happy Easter boyfriend,” I smirk when he finally lifts his head, signaling that he’s awake.

“Happy Easter to you too.” He lets go of my hand, putting his palms on the mattress either side of my arms and pushing up off me. Breathing becomes instantly easier without his weightt but I do miss the contact as he hovers above me, his face inches from mine. “Stay here.” He grins and quickly pressing his lips to mine softly, before hopping off the bed completely.

I perch myself up on my elbows to watch him leave the room, he's wearing only his boxer briefs and I have the perfect view of his arse…I shouldn’t be jealous of my boyfriend’s arse but his is seriously impressive.

I close my eyes slowly, waiting for him to return as my mind wanders to all the things we can do today, just him and me.

My subconscious appears to be standing next to a life-size cut out of Harry and pointing directly to his heart but I choose to mentally laugh at her, instead focusing on the sheets around me that smell distinctly of Louis.

“Breakfast in bed for my favourite bunny!” Louis exclaims, re-entering the room with a tray in his arms.

“And who’s your favourite bunny?” I ask, letting a wicked smile occupy my face

“Whoever wears these ears.” He produces a pair of fluffy pink bunny ears and throws them to me as he crosses the room to the bed.

“Hmm I guess I can wear them.” I sigh, feigning disinterest as I put them on but Louis pouts, so I put my top teeth over my bottom lip and do my best bunny impression, he cackles as he finally reaches the bed, putting the tray down in front of me and crawling back under the sheets beside me

I glance down at the tray, immediately laughing as my eyes take in the countless chocolate Easter eggs and bunnies.

“This is a very nutritious breakfast, and I’m extremely impressed by your cooking skills.” I smirk, picking up a small solid egg and taking off the gold foil.

“Open.” I instruct, holding the chocolate egg inches away from his lips. He does as he’s told and I pop the chocolate in his mouth, watching him chew it and then pressing my lips against his. I quickly pull away when I get a taste of salivated chocolate from his mouth. “I thought that was going to be all yum and romantic but it was gross.” I giggle, wiping my mouth.

“Yeah not you’re smartest idea.” He smirks, picking up a large hollow egg and crushing it between his fingers. 

“Why on earth would you do that?” I scold, watching him unwrap the foil from the now crumpled egg.

“Because no body cares that it’s in the shape of an egg, they just want the chocolate. It’s easier to eat like this.” He says picking up a piece and shoving it into my mouth.

“You’re an idiot.” I say with my mouth full of chocolate.

“Mmm but a loveable one…” He says eating chocolate.

“I think this is the best breakfast in bed I’ve ever had…and the only one now that I think of it.” I laugh, picking up a chocolate bunny and unwrapping the multi-coloured branded foil.