Chapter 2~Ulala~

Chapter 2~Ulala~
.

.

.

.

.

.

I think I passed out from crying but where am I? Slowly sitting up, I looked around before noticing that I was in a car. If that's possible, than who's the driver?

"I see you're awake. How was your nap?" Collin asked while smiling as I blinked at him a few times before turning and looking out the window.

"I guess it was okay, but where are we going?" I asked while watching the familiar scenery fly by in quick colorful blurs.

"I'm taking you home, if that's okay with you." He smiled as I nodded and went back to looking out the window as he pulled up in front of my parents house.

"Um, thanks for the ride and sorry about earlier." I mumbled while nervously running my hand through my hair before gathering my things with my hand on the door handle. Just as I was about to get out, Collin stopped me. "What are you do-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me back into the car. While we stared into each other's eyes, he pulled my face towards his before kissing me. It was one of those 'Trust me, I love you' kisses as I pulled back gasping for air.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled as I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks before I quickly nodded and climbed out of his car.

"Um..b-bye." I waved while running into the house and closing the door behind me. Woah! Me, kiss, Rebel, HOT! I was so breathless that I couldn't even find my words. I just kissed Collin. Kissed Collin? I KISSED COLLIN!!! I did fist pumps in the air before hurrying off to my room. I've got to tell my followers.

After a few blogs, cheering, and congrats, I finally went and took a long hot shower. I really needed it, but half way through it, my phone started singing Misery Loves My Company by Three Days Grace as I stumbled out of the shower. Quickly wrapping a towel around my exposed body, I hurried out of the bathroom to go answer it.

"Hello?" I answered before it could stop ringing while undoing the towel so I could dry off.

"Tomorrow, we're ditching school. I'll pick you up in the morning." Was all the rebellious Delilah said before hanging up as I just blinked.

Sighing, I went back to drying myself off before pulling on my pajamas and brushing down my now curly hair. For today to be a Tuesday, it was actually good except for the part where I got bullied and embarrassed in front of a bunch of people, but on the other hand, Collin kissed me!! I was too busy fist pumping the air that I didn't notice Ira waltz in. She hopped up onto my bed and made her self comfortable before looking at me.

"Hey Ira, guess what?" I began as she looked at me before I proceeded. "Collin kissed me today!!" I squealed in excitement as she nodded her head.

Of all the people in this house, Ira was the only living being that would listen to my countless rants, fantasies, and dreams. She would only run out if I threw things against the wall in a fit of anger.

What is Ira, you ask. Ira's a beautiful Golden Retriever that I took in when she was a puppy. She might be a dog but she actually understands what I'm talking about. If I'm sad, she'd be one to comfort me. She also lets me yell and scream about how bad my day was.

After we had a long chat together, basically with me talking to her as she watched with her big dark blue eyes, I laid on my bed with my blanket up to my neck and Ira to the left of me with her head on my stomach.

"Goodnight Ira. Love you." I whispered as she nuzzled my hand, begging me to pet her one last time, until I rubbed her.

--------

The Next Morning~

I am in control

I haven't lost my mind,

I'm picking up the pieces of the past you left behind

I don't need your condescending words about me looking lonely

I don't need your arms to hold me cause Misery is waiting on me

Slowly turning over, I pulled my cellphone from under my pillow and answered it, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hello?" I answered sleepily as Ira snuggled back into me.

"Hurry up and get dressed. The place I'm taking you to is far, so get your butt dressed and hurry down stairs." Delilah blurted out making me look at the time. It had just turned six. It was TOO early! Groaning, I climbed over Ira, almost planting my face into my sky blue plush carpet, before catching my balance and walking over to my closet.

"Does it matter what I wear?" I whispered while shuffling through clothes before pulling out a large pair of my older sister's black denim jeans and a large red plaid shirt.

"Nope." She replied while popping the 'p' as I sighed and pulled on my clothes along with a old pair of black torn up toms. Hanging up, I grabbed my purse and slipped my phone in it before turning back to Ira and kissing her snout as she nuzzled me.

"I'll be back later. Stay out of trouble." I teased as she gave me a sleepy look before I hurried out of my room. I have a odd feeling that Delilah's up to something but what?

___________________

A/N: Sorry it took a little while. Tried to but I had homework, so here it is.

What do you think Delilah's up to? Do you think it's good or bad?

Check out the song on YouTube, and if you have any suggestions for rock bands or any bands, let me know please. :3

Edited 6/27/15

Comment, vote, and enjoy.

~Melodee~