Chapter 9~Mafia Mother?

.

.

.

Delilah's POV

Yawning, I stretched in my bed and looked up at the ceiling as I heard some shuffling in the hallway. Quietly crawling out of bed, I peeked into the hallway only to notice my mom walking back and forth while dressed in all black.

"Are you going to a funeral?" I asked while opening the door and leaning against it. She quietly shrieked before turning to me.

"No, I'm going to go handle some things." She mumbled while still walking back and forth carrying things.

"What are those 'things'?" I stared at her retreating back as she finally stopped and hurried over to me before pushing me into my room and locking the door.

"Listen, darling. I specifically can't tell you what I do, but all you need to know is that I love both you and Mirabelle. If anything were to happen to me, I want you to know that I will always love you two." She smiled while hugging me as I stepped out of her grasp and looked down at her.

"Mom, don't say that. I'm quite sure nothing will happen to you." I sighed as my heart felt like it was about to have a heart attack. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I guess you're right, baby girl. I got to get going, so you go on ahead and go back to sleep." She nodded while leading me to my bed and tucking me in. I felt like a child all over again.

"Mom." I groaned as she kissed my forehead.

"Hmm?" She smiled as I stared up at her.

"I'm not a child anymore." I sighed as she started laughing.

"I'll see you in the morning." She kissed my forehead and left as I just laid there staring up at the ceiling.

What the hell are you up to mom?

-------------

Mirabelle's POV

Mmm! Right there you dirty little boy! I arched my back as my dream had gotten a little wet.

"Collin! Collin!" I moaned as I heard snickering in the back ground.

What the...

Ira swatted me with her tail as I jolted up and saw Delilah on the floor laughing.

Oh my fudge! She saw and heard me??!!

"S-So should I come b-back?" She asked through her laughter as I hid my face that had turned a dark shade of red.

"N-No." I muttered while sighing as she finally stopped laughing and stood up.

"Why don't you just tell him you're ready?" She asked while sitting down on my bed as I held my face and blushed.

"I couldn't. He's too damn hot!" I moaned as she stifled a laugh.

"Okay okay, enough moaning and grinding. Lets get ready for school." She smiled while helping me out of my bed as I nodded.

After we had changed, eaten, and brushed our teeth; we were chatting away when a loud crash pulled us from our thoughts. Delilah looked at me while we quietly crept down the stairs as the sound of a man's muffled voice grew louder.

"What the hell?" I mouthed to Delilah who shrugged before peeping into the living room.

"Nobody." She motioned me towards her as we quietly slipped into the living room and grabbed one of the fireplace tools.

"Kitchen." I mouthed as she nodded before a muffled scream pierced through the house. We hurried into the kitchen, prepared to fight when we noticed Delilah's mom.

My goodness....

--------------

Hello! Sorry that I haven't been updating lately, kind of been extremely distracted. But any who, here's the next chapter.

What do you think they saw? What is Mrs Owens hiding?

Also I'm curious, how old are you?

Comment and enjoy!

Ƙίϯϯψ