Chapter 14~What?

Chapter 14~What?

.

.

.

.

"See. You should've told her." A male scowled as somebody gently grasped my hand.

"She's alright, right?" The familiar voice of Collin asked while pecking my hand as I couldn't help but blush.

"Yes. She just passed out from the pressure." An older man announced as a few sighs filled the air. Slowly opening my eyes, I noticed the people surrounding my bed along with Ira who was laying next to me. There was Collin, Georgina, Sebastian, both Delilahs, an elderly man who I guessed was the doctor, and Mrs Owens.

"Darling, what made you pass out?" Mrs Owens asked as I turned and pointed towards both Delilahs who were both fully clothed.

"Them. Are they real?" I asked as Mrs Owens turned and glared at them before one of the Delilahs sighed.

"Yes, we're real. I've been meaning to tell you about her but I've been busy. Whatever this little bitch did or said to you, ignore it. This is my twin sister Alyssa. She's been away at her posh private school all these years. I don't see why she's back." Delilah frowned as I finally got it.

"So, you were still away on your honeymoon and not in your room having sex with the quarterback." I said while piecing it together.

"Yes." She nodded as I sighed.

"Wait, so why were you shouting?" I asked as she turned and glared at Alyssa.

"Because, this little bitch decided to fuck the quarterback in MY bed!" She growled as Alyssa started laughing.

"Oops! I couldn't tell the difference between your room and a guest room." She smirked as Delilah gritted her teeth before punching Alyssa in the arm as hard as she could.

"Ow! You bitch!" Alyssa yelled as Sebastian stepped in the middle of those two and wrapped his arms around Delilah.

"Ssh. It's okay, we don't need somebody to end up in the hospital over something like this." He soothed while stroking her hair as she sighed and leaned into him.

"Yeah, I guess." She muttered as I rubbed Ira's head.

"Why are you back so early anyway?" Mrs Owens asked as Alyssa flipped her hair and smirked.

"I'm pregnant." She announced as we all stared at her with surprise written on our faces.

"What?" Mrs Owens asked again, this time a little taken back.

"Yep, I'm pregnant. I decided to graduate early and come back home so I can raise my baby." She explained with the same smirk on her face.

"So on the fifth day of your arrival, you fuck the quarterback?" I asked as she turned and glared at me.

"Yeah. I was hormonal." She shrugged as Mrs Owens glared at her.

"How come you didn't tell me this when you first arrived at the wedding?"

"Hmm. I wouldn't have had an excuse to why I was fucking the quarterback." She shrugged as Mrs Owens gripped the bridge of her nose.

"How many guys have you screwed since your arrival?" Mrs Owens asked as Alyssa started counting on her fingers.

"About five. I also did the Best Man and I tried that cutie right there but he pushed me away talking about his girlfriend and how he loved her." She rolled her eyes while pointing at Collin as Ira growled.

"Awww." I whispered while looking at Collin as he smiled.

"I was being honest. I really do love you." He whispered back while kissing me.

"Oh, so that's his girlfriend. What a disappointment." Alyssa sighed as I ignored her and continued to kiss my lover.

----------------

Hello! I know it's not much and it's very confusing but I'm going to sum it up for you.

Delilah has a twin sister named Alyssa who spent her entire life at a very rich posh school where she was all by herself surrounded by people who constantly bullied and picked on her. She had a boyfriend who she thought loved her but he didn't. He just used her for sex and for her money.

When she arrived back home, she found out a few things. The first being that her twin was getting married and the second one was that she was pregnant with her ex-boyfriend's baby. She didn't actually sleep around with five guys, she likes to play with people. The only person she did was the quarterback.

Delilah didn't cheat on Sebastian, they were on their honeymoon.

Georgina is Collin's twin sister.

I know. Two sets of twins.

That should be it. If you have any questions, comment and I'll get to you as fast as I can.

I hope that helps.

Enjoy! ~

Melodee~