Chapter 24~Porn?

Chapter 24~Porn?

.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day~

Mira's POV

I squinted at the screen as Collin was typing away quickly on his laptop.

"Ugh! I give up!!" I shouted in frustration as Collin turned and looked at me before kissing my cheek and staring at my screen.

"Just divide both sides by four than multiply by nine." He smiled as I looked at him than back to the screen.

"I knew that." I laughed nervously while doing as he instructed. We were currently relaxed out on my bed with our laptops in our laps doing college work.

Yes, college college.

I sighed frustratedly towards my blue laptop that just sat there staring back at me.

Sighing again, I played with my mouse, clicking loudly just to try to make Collin mad.

He just gave me one of his gorgeous smiles and went back to his work.

Than it came to me!

I quickly picked up my cellphone and phoned Edward as he picked up after the second ring.

"Hello?"

"You! Please tell me you emailed me the files?!!" I half shouted into the phone as Collin side glanced at me.

"Yeah as long as you keep my promise."

"What...promise?" I slowly asked as Collin was now looking at me.

"You hook me up with that beauty and I'll send you the files." He whispered as I roughly ran my hand down my face.

"Can I just please massage your face with a baseball bat? Really hard." I threatened while tightly gripping my phone as he chuckled.

"Is that a threat?" He asked as I could tell he was smirking, like the demon he is.

"No...sir. That's a fucking offer." I smiled as Collin raised his eyebrow at me questioningly.

"Oh! Language little one." He teased as I gritted my teeth.

"Can I just get my damn files!!!" I shouted as he was now laughing hysterically.

"Hmm...ask me nicely." He teased as I lightly tugged on my hair and sighed.

"Can I please get my fucking files before I come over there and beat you with a fr-"

"A little nicer! And this time, no profanity or threats." He interrupted, amused at my anger. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Can I please get my files from your equipment?" I asked as sweet and nice as I could which caused him to laugh hysterically.

"Okay okay. I'm finished teasing you. Plus I've been sent those files to you." He laughed as I hung up and threw my phone down on the bed while checking my email.

Just like he said, there they were under the subject, 'Porn'. I slowly clicked on it, scared that he might have actually sent me porn.

As soon as the email had opened up, I quickly turned my head, not really ready to see naked women getting pounded by half naked men.

"Are those pictures from the carnival?" Collin asked as I quickly turned and looked back at my computer.

There, sitting in front of me, were pictures of all of us at the carnival. There were pictures of Alyssa and Austin, Delilah and Sebastian, Mrs Owens and Betty, Collin and I, and lastly the triplets. To top it off, the pictures were all in HD.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, a little thrown off by the beauty and edits of it all. Edward actually did a great job even though he's a pain in the a-

"So what are you going to do with those?" He asked while staring at me as I smiled.

"Give me a second and I'll show you." I smiled while quickly logging into my blog and pulling it up so Collin can see. It displayed a updated picture of me with the amount of people reading, following, and liking my blog. Lets just say, I reached 15K with the help of my geeky friend, Edward, and Delilah.

Delilah was the first person that I started posting pictures of on my blog which brought me about 2K and the rest was from adding pictures of myself from back than till now.

"Woah. So you're blog is famous?" He asked as I smiled and simply nodded.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. There's about one to two celebs who are actually following me.

"So this is what you do in you spare time?" He asked as I smiled and nodded.

"Yep. That's why people have started to approach us." I smiled, happy with myself and my achievements.

"Awww. My baby's become famous. Time for me to get ready to beat the shit out of people." Collin smirked while popping his knuckles as I started laughing.

"It's okay, my big teddy bear. I won't let anybody step in between us." I smiled while moving his laptop and sitting on his lap as he straddled my waist and kissed me.

"That's right. You're all mines." He whispered against my lips.

"And you are all mine." I smirked as we started to slowly kiss each other.

--------------

Heyo! Haha that rhymes with Mayo.

:}

Anywho, I'll try my absolute best to update this book more often but you all do understand, this book will come to an ending soon.

Also thank you all so much for getting this book to over 4K!

Have a nice day or night or afternoon.

Andrea~