Chapter 12~Barbie's Lookalike

.

.

.

.

A Few Months Later~

Mirabelle's POV

"What if I fall? You know how clumsy I am." Delilah asked for the tenth time in five minutes.

"Calm your mature tits. It won't be that bad. The only thing you have to do is just look pretty and that won't be hard for you." I smiled as she softly gripped at her white ball gown. No, we're not going to a ball. We're getting ready for Delilah and Sebastian's Wedding. I know, unbelievable but yep. "My baby girl's becoming a woman." I smiled while pretending to wipe away a tear.

"I know right." She whispered while smirking as we laughed. "Wait! What if we don't have these moments? I'll miss you!!" She pouted while looking at me sadly.

"Darling. We'll always have these moments." I smiled as the door opened up to reveal Mrs Owens who was dressed in a white business like dress.

"Lets go greet your future hubby!" She cheered as Delilah looked at me.

"You two have become closer over the few months. You'll be fine. I'll be right by your side." I smiled as she nodded before the bridesmaids and I went out with our aqua blue dresses on. As we walked down the aisle, I noticed all of the people on both sides of the family. There was even this elderly man on Sebastian's side openly checking me out like people weren't even noticing him.

Yeah, I know this dress makes my boobs look big but gosh! I got so distracted that I hadn't noticed that I had stopped in the middle of the aisle. People from both sides of the family were staring at me like I was a piece of candy. I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from barfing. As the wedding song played, the cute little flower girl came skipping down the aisle, tossing light pink petals onto the carpet. Behind her, walking all confidently was one of Sebastian's nephew's who was carrying the rings on the ring barrier pillow. He was dressed in a cute little white tux while the flower girl wore a cute matching white dress with a ankle bracelet as her shoes, since she refused to wear the white buckle ups.

Finally, Delilah came walking up the aisle with her mother to her right. They both had their arms tucked around each others while smiling. For the first time in years, Delilah actually looked happy and also nervous. It was such a joy that I almost cried. After Mrs Owens welcomed Sebastian to the family, she and everybody else took their seats.

I tried my best to listen to what the pastor was trying to say but I couldn't help but notice that Sebastian's Best Man was freaking eye raping me. I slowly looked at him as he smiled at me.

Don't get me wrong, he's hot and everything but I'm not available. I plan on keeping Collin. Speaking of him, he was here too. I glanced through the families and spotted him sitting in between Mrs Owens and Delilah? I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating but she didn't go away.

"Do you, Delilah Anne Owens, take Sebastian Morgan to be your lawfully wedded husband? Till death do its part?" The pastor asked, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned and watched them.

"I do." Delilah nodded while smiling at Sebastian.

"Do you, Sebastian Alexander Morgan, take Delilah Owens to be your lawfully wedded wife? Till death do its part?" He asked while turning to Sebastian who smiled.

"I do."

"Lastly, who gives this young lady to this young gentleman?" He asked as Mrs Owens stood up.

"I do." We said in unison with smiles on our faces as people stared at us.

"Than I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He smiled as Sebastian lifted the silky veil and kissed Delilah long and passionately as we all cheered.

"Mrs Morgan." I whispered once them pulled back as she blushed a crimson red and playfully hit my arm before hugging me.

"I love you!!!! Mwah!!!" She smiled while giving my cheek a nice wet sloppy kiss as Mrs Owens snapped a picture.

----------------

Hello! Sorry for the late update. I've been extremely busy with school.

What do you all think?

Two Delilah's? Is she real??

A few weird secrets will be revealed in the next few chapters along with some *wink wink* lovely secrets.

Comment and Enjoy! ~

Melodee~