Chapter 5~Friends & Greetings

The ride back home was quiet yet comfortable. Delilah told me only a little bit about this fiancé of hers.

"So when is the wedding?" I asked as she sighed.

"Possibly next month, depending on the weather." She blushed as I smiled over at her and gently squeezed her shoulder. It didn't take us long to pull up in front of my parents house since Delilah was going about 95 mph. She sighed and looked at me before turning off her car. "I don't think I deserve him. He deserves a girl who's not as pathetic and stupid as I am." I frowned and shook my head.

"Shut up, Delilah. I don't want to hear you talk about yourself like that. You're not stupid and you're not freaking pathetic. Look at what you did to me! You made me sexy!" I smiled as she started laughing at my weirdness.

"I guess that's true and thank you, Mira. You always know how to cheer me up." She smiled as I nodded and got out while grabbing a few bags. After we had moved all the bags into my room, I hugged Delilah before she left. Glancing over at my clock on my nightstand, I sighed realizing that it was already after seven. Time to call it a night.

~~~~~~~

Delilah's POV

I pulled through the gates of my mother's mansion only to see his car while I was driving around the circular driveway. Sighing, I got out and locked my car doors before heading up the long flight of stairs. I unlocked the huge double doors before closing it and turning around to be greeted by Jeoffrey.

"Welcome home, young madam. Your mother requests of you." He bowed as I sighed and shook my head. Jeoffrey was a nice elderly man who had dark brown hair with a few gray strands and dark green eyes.

"Jeoffrey, it's okay. Just call me Delilah and you don't have to bow to me, just smile." I smiled as he seemed shocked and nodded before leading the way to the living room where my mother sat all fancied up with her golden blonde hair curled and her beautiful bright green eyes shining like emeralds. Sitting across from her was Sebastian, smiling like there was no tomorrow. His smiles were always so beautiful, so gorgeous, that I could just admire him all day long.

"Darling, are you okay?" My mother asked while looking at me worriedly as I just realized that I was admiring him. Damn!

"Um yeah, I'm okay." I lied as she smiled and patted the cushion next to her for me to sit. Quietly sighing, I walked over to where she was and took a seat while looking everywhere but at Sebastian. I could feel his gorgeous hazel eyes looking me over as I heard somebody clear their throat. Turning to my mom, I noticed that she stood near the floral patterned glass doors that led into and out of the living room.

"Well, I'll let you two talk. Behave yourselves." She giggled as I ran my hand through my hair. The quiet squeak of the door indicated that she had left the room. I sighed and looked at Sebastian as he smiled at me.

"Why are you here?" I coldly asked as his smile never left his face.

"Well, I came to visit my future wife." He beamed as I frowned.

"After we are married, I'd advise you to go have some sexual relations with another female because you're not touching me. We will soon share the same bed but you're not going to do anything." I frowned even harder as he sighed and frowned back at me.

"I know and I don't see the point in cheating when I have you. I'm not that type of person." He sounded and looked so serious. Nobody said anything after that, just leaving behind a awkward silence. The quiet sound of the glass doors squeaking caused both of us to look up towards it to only be greeted by Betty, our housekeeper. She had her mahogany brown hair pulled up into a bun and her beautiful maroon eyes glanced at us from behind her round framed glasses.

"Sorry to interrupt. Just brought tea for ya both." She smiled while sitting the tray down on the table between us.

"You weren't interrupting anything, we were just finishing up. Goodnight, Delilah." He softly spoke while walking out the door. Betty pushed her glasses up on her face and turned to me. She gave me a ooo-girl-he-was-hot! look. I just simply shook my head while smiling. Betty was a lot younger than my mother but was still older than me. After I had a nice long extra bubbly bubble bath, I french braided my hair and pulled on a pair of dark blue pjs before laying down in my bed. Sighing, I hugged my pillow to my chest before I was out. Tomorrow's going to be interesting. Note the sarcasm.

__________

A/N: Sorry, that I haven't updated lately. The EOCTs just ended yesterday and I was taking a short recess, so please do forgive me. I'll try my best if my Internet and iPod corporates with me. Anyway, I'll try to update more but for tonight, I'm going to bed. Oh one last thing, if any of you have any good female names to suggest (first & last name) than please, comment here, on my other book Mishappenings and Love, or on my profile. I seriously need some help with a female name for one of my characters, so thank you.

Ƙίϯϯψ