Chapter 19~Max Dex and Rex

Chapter 19~Max, Dex, and Rex

.

.

.

.

Mirabelle's POV

Recap~

I closed my eyes and held my breath as I sunk to the bottom. I was enjoying it until I heard some noise inside the bathroom. Deciding not to move, I laid there, with my eyes open, and listened before a dark shadow crept over the edge of the tub, peering down at the bubbles. It's a good thing it hid me.

Whoever it was, they didn't seem to move, just stood there staring down at the bubbles. Before I knew what was happening, a hand reached down into the water and started trying to grip something before it took a hold of my boob.

Getting angry, I quickly came back up and brought my fist back to punch somebody but stopped when I noticed who it was.

"Who are you?"

The little boy released my boob and fell back onto the linoleum floor while blushing fiercely. His short dark brown hair was soaked in my bath water while his caramel brown eyes scanned my chest.

"Rex! Did you find our ro- Woah!" Two other identical boys walked into the bathroom and stopped. Like the first little boy, they stood there blushing fiercely while scanning my chest.

"Who are you little boys?" I asked as they started gaping at me like I was something they asked for on Christmas.

"R-Rex." The one who grabbed my boob choked out as I noticed that he had little streaks of jet black in his hair.

"M-Max." One of the boys who had just walked in, choked out as I noticed he had on these huge glasses.

"D-Dex." The last one choked out as I noticed he had a beauty mark under his right eye.

"Now Max, Dex, and Rex, why are you three in my bathroom?" I asked while sulking back down into the tub.

"W-We were looking for our r-room." Dex stuttered while holding his hand over his crotch.

"How old are you three?" I asked while closing my eyes and propping up my feet.

"F-Fifteen." Max stuttered while nervously pushing his glasses up on his face.

"Can I say something?" Rex asked while standing up and looking at me as I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"Go on." I nodded as he took a deep breath.

"You have some big boobs! And they're soft!" He exclaimed while blushing fiercely again.

"Umm thanks. Now could you three leave so I can get dressed?" I asked while turning and looking at them as Max came over and handed me a robe while Dex handed me a towel before they slowly exited my bathroom. I slowly stepped out of the tub before wrapping my hair up in the towel and pulling on the robe.

They don't seem that bad. I slowly walked across my bathroom, since there was water on my floor now, and walked into my room to see Rex digging through my draws.

"What are you doing?" I asked while staring at him as he quickly turned towards me and stuffed something into his pocket.

"N-Nothing!" He said quickly as I raise an eyebrow.

"Can I have my underwear back." I sighed while outstretching my hand as he looked at me than the door before dashing out.

---------------

Hello! Sorry this chapter is short. I don't have much time before the bell rings but I shall make the next one a little longer.

I might not update tonight or tomorrow morning since I have to go to the doctor's about a seizure I had. So sorry if I forgot a few characters. I'll add them later on.

Any who enjoy! ~

Melodee~