Chapter 13~Bish What?

.

.

.

.

The Weekend~

Mirabelle's POV

I threw Ira a tennis ball as she went flying across the room after it.

"Ira. I miss Delilah." I groaned as she slowly reached down and picked up the ball before running over and jumping onto the bed.

"I was TOTALLY fucking happy!!" A high shrilled voice laughed as I turned to Ira who looked at me like, 'Go see who it is!' Sighing, I stood up and literally ran to my bedroom door before peeking out as I noticed Delilah walking towards my door with a brand new outfit on? She was wearing a pair of white shorts that were WAY TOO short, a freaking tight dark blue tee shirt, and a pair of dark blue slippers. Behind her was the school's quarterback who watched her bottom as I just stood there with wide eyes.

"Hi!" I waved while finally realizing that my body moved on its own again.

"Umm...what do you want?" She asked, her voice high and shrill.

"The quarterback? Are you serious?" I asked while pointing a finger towards him as she glared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under.

"It's none of your fucking business what I do. Now shoo. I have some...important business to settle with mmm Mr Quarterback. Don't bother me." She glared as I stared at her for a second before they walked off.

What the fuck? I have never!

I decided to just take a nap since I think I'm becoming delusional. It might just be the heat getting to me.

I wasn't even asleep for forty minutes when the loud sound of moaning filled the quiet mansion. Groaning, I pushed one of my pillows onto my face as the creaking of a bed got louder.

"You've got to be kidding me. She just got married and now she's fucking the school's football player?!" I shouted as the creaking stopped before somebody started shouting. Sighing, I got out of my bed and walked into the hallway where I saw Sebastian leaning against the wall outside of Delilah's room looking amused. He didn't seem phased by the fact that Delilah had cheated on him.

"Come here." He whispered while waving me over as I looked behind and around me before looking back at him as he nodded. Taking slow steps towards him, I leaned back on the wall next to him as I finally noticed the suitcases.

"You're not mad that Delilah was cheating on you?" I asked while looking up at him as he chuckled.

"She didn't tell you, did she?" He asked while continuing to look at her closed bedroom door with a smirk on his face.

"Tell me what?" I asked as a banging noise filled the mansion before more shouting.

"You stupid little slut!" Delilah's familiar voice screamed before the banging became louder.

"Bitch, what?" The same high shrilled voice asked before the banging stopped.

"You. Out!" She shouted with authority in her voice as the door swung open, revealing the quarterback as he stopped and stared at me.

"What's up, sexy." He smiled while holding his pants over his crotch.

"Keep moving." I said while turning my head as he chuckled and did as told.

"What the fuck were you even thinking?!" Delilah shouted as she walked out of the room half naked. For some strange reason, Sebastian covered his eyes and turned his head in disgust.

"Blah, blah, blah." She rolled her eyes as another Delilah came out of the room, but with clothes on.

"You! Stop walking when I'm talking to you!" The fully clothed Delilah yelled as they stopped in front of me.

"Happy now?" The half naked Delilah asked while turning to me.

"No! You freaking invited the fucking quarterback into the house!" The fully clothed one yelled as I could feel my head spinning. Two Delilahs. That's too many. The last thing I remember before I passed out was the smirk that played on the lips of the half naked Delilah.

What the hell is going on?