Chapter 7~Wedding Plans!

.

.

.

Mirabelle's POV

I am in control

I haven't lost my mind

I'm picking up the pieces of the past you left behind.

I picked up my phone and noticed that Delilah was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Um...sorry to wake you Mira, but I was wondering if you could come with me and help me with some things?" She sounded scared as I quickly sat up in my bed, waking Ira up in the process.

"Sure. What's wrong?" I asked while turning on my lamp.

"Umm I'll tell you when we leave. I'm waiting outside for you." She sighed and than hung up. I quickly jumped over Ira and hurried to my closet. I pulled on a white silky tank top with a pair of denim shorts and threw a red cropped top over my tank top that had, FABULOUS in big bold words. Quickly grabbing some red converses, I pulled them on and brushed down my hair before kissing Ira and running down the stairs. I closed and locked the door while hurrying over to Delilah's car and got in. She sped off down the road as I stared out the window.

"So what's going on?" I asked as she sighed and tightly gripped the steering wheel.

"My mom's planning out the wedding. She wants me to go with her to go shopping for the wedding and I don't want to go unless I had you with me." She sighed again as I patted her arm. "I'm sorry for always dragging you into these things." She apologized as I smiled and shook my head.

"Don't apologize. I really don't mind since you're practically my best friend. You're more like an older sister to me. Somebody I can look up to unlike my actual older sister." I smiled as she returned it and went back to driving. It wasn't long before we pulled up to this really fancy boutique. She parked the car and got out as I did the same before following her into the huge boutique.

"It's good to see you again, Mirabelle!" Her mom squealed while hugging me as I smiled and hugged back.

"It's good to see you too, Mrs Owens." I smiled once we pulled away as she kissed my cheek and turned around. She spoke French to a woman who I hadn't noticed before a few men came out of nowhere and pulled me away.

"Eeep!" I shrieked as they carried me off into another room before putting me down and smiling.

"Sorry about that doll, but we have to get your measurements for your dress." One smiled as I almost fainted. These guys, they looked like hot swimsuit models. Boy, I would so take one home with me if I didn't have Collin.

"Okay." I nodded as they went to work while I ate some Cheetos.

"Where'd you get those?" One of the guys asked as I kept munching away at the chips.

"Over there." I pointed to a carrier as the other guys started laughing their butts off.

"Hey! That was mines!" The same one shouted as I licked my fingers and handed him the bag.

"Thank you! They were so good!" I smiled as he ran his hand through his dark blonde hair and sighed.

"You better be glad that I like you." He sighed again as I smiled like a idiot. After they finished taking my measurements, I was playfully pushed out of the room by the dark blonde haired guy as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yo!" I smiled while walking over to Delilah who looked extremely gorgeous in a white silky wedding dress. "Woah." I gasped as her mom started laughing at me.

"Isn't she beautiful?" She asked as I nodded unable to speak.

"Mira, close your mouth. This place still has flies." Delilah smirked as I quickly closed my mouth and walked around her.

"Dayum. You look sexy." I smirked as she just shook her head.

"You. You are so silly. Do you know that?" She asked while trying not to laugh at me.

"I know. That's why you two love me." I smiled while pointing from her to her mother.

"I know I do, my second daughter." Mrs Owens laughed as I cheered and hugged her.

"What about you, Delilah dear?" I asked as she started laughing.

"I think I created a weird little monster." She laughed as me and her mom joined in. After a fun hour of shopping and teasing, we finally went out to dinner. The place we went to was SO fancy and posh.

"I'm not dressed for this." I whispered to Mrs Owens as she got out of Delilah's car.

"There's two dresses in the back for you two if you want to change." She smiled as I looked at Delilah who was wearing a jean jacket with some denim shorts.

"Okay." She shrugged while reaching into the backseat and tossing me a dark blue fabric before I quickly changed. I got out and gave myself a good look over. The dress I was wearing was dark blue with frills and had a little matching scarf that I could place around my arms to which I did. Along with those were some short dark blue heels at which I loved.

"I look smexy." I smiled while looking at my reflection as both Delilah and her mom laughed.

"Lets go inside, my smexy daughters." Her mom laughed as I smiled and followed behind them. Dinner wasn't bad even though Sebastian and his family were there. His younger brother kept staring at me as I looked to Delilah for help. She kicked him right in the shin as I had to stop myself from laughing when he jumped up and screamed. My second mom sent us a 'Did you really?' look as I nodded.

After we had finished our food and left, Mrs Owens gave us both a thumbs up as I laughed.

"Wait, what about the dress and shoes?" I asked while turning and looking at them from the outside of the car as we had already pulled up to my house.

"Keep them, darling. They're a gift from me to you for keeping my baby girl in check." She smiled as I couldn't help but hug her.

"Thank you both and goodnight." I smiled while waving to them as I hurried into the house only to be greeted by my so-called family.

"Mirabelle." My mom frowned as I held my clothes in my arms.

Here we go again.

----------

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile, I was busy trying to finish up my other book but anyway to those of you still reading this book, here's the next chapter and thank you.

Ƙίϯϯψ