Chapter 20~The Bad Ass and the Coach

.

.

.

.

Georgina's POV

Sighing, I loudly tapped my pencil on my desk just to aggravate the teacher. It seemed to work as she stopped writing on the board and turned directly to me.

"Mrs Davidson! Must I make that your fifth detention this week?!" The middle aged woman known as Miss Pebbles, shouted as I laughed.

Yep. Miss not Mrs. She's fifty five and she's still not married nor in a relationship. Kids? Nope! She has none sadly. Note the sarcasm.

"Mrs Davidson is my mother, but I don't think you'd know the difference seeing that you're not married and all." I shrugged as her face turned red like a beet.

"How dare you! Two weeks of detention!! Out!!" She shouted as I shrugged my shoulders and stuffed my things in my book bag before throwing it over my shoulders and walking towards her. "I'll see you again next year, you little snot!" She screeched while handing me my detention slips as I shrugged and snatched them out of her hand before smiling sweetly.

"Bye, I'll miss you old lady." I smiled while slightly brushing against her as she gasped and turned away from me. "Bitch." I mumbled while closing the door and staring down at the slips.

Mom's not going to be happy. I thought while making my way towards the gym as I usually do when I get kicked out of class. I loudly pushed the doors open only to be welcomed by the face of a handsome devil. His curly jet black hair in a tousled mess as his honey brown eyes stared at me lovingly. It was just me and him. Nobody seemed to be in the gym.

"Hey, can I help you?" He asked while smiling at me as I had to grab onto the doors for support.

"Are you available?" I asked as I just realized what I had just asked.

"Yes, are you?" He smirked as I turned my gaze away from his stunning honey brown eyes.

"Y-Yeah." I mumbled as I heard his feet coming closer.

"Lets step into my office, so I can see what I need to do for you." He smiled while grasping my hand, which fitted nicely in his large hands. Closing the door behind me, I took a seat in front of his desk as he continued to smile. "So what can I do for you, gorgeous?" He asked as I blushed and stood up before walking around his desk. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his curly jet black hair.

"So, have you thought of my offer?" I asked as he smiled and placed me on his desk.

"Of course I have. Once you graduate, I'll put in my two weeks notice and move. We'll be happy together." He whispered while kissing me passionately before I stopped him.

"What if somebody walks in on us?" I asked as he went and locked the door before hurrying back.

"Better?"

"Better." I whispered as he kissed me passionately again before running his hands up my shirt, softly grasping my boobs as I moaned against his kiss.

-----~~-----~~-----

Collin's POV

Sighing, I frustratedly tried my best not to dog this bitch out.

Of all things, I was partnered up with a fucking preppy bitch, who instead of doing her work, started to run her mouth about some guy she fucked.

"Oh gosh! He was the be-"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't give a fuck about some guy you screwed! Shit. Your fucking boyfriend is fucking the whole cheerleading squad so shut the fuck up!" I shouted while throwing my things into my book bag. "I'll take my detentions." I shrugged while standing up from my desk and walking to the teacher. He just softly shook his head while smiling.

"Here, sorry about that son." He whispered as I took the hall pass and walked out smiling.

My teacher knows me. He knows how I am so he just writes me passes so I can skip the rest of my classes.

Sighing, I walked to the gym like I usually do so I can watch my baby but when I arrived, nobody was there. Not even the coach. Just as I was about to leave, I heard my sister's voice echo throughout the gym as I smirked. Waltzing over to the coach's office door, I knocked once as her voice became quiet.

"Yes?" The coach asked while trying to sound like he wasn't just moaning.

"People can easily tell you two are fucking by how loud you two are." I chuckled as there were some murmurs before my twin spoke up.

"You knew?" She asked as I laughed.

"Yep, but if I were you two I'd keep my voice down before you two get caught." I laughed while walking away. "See you at home, Georgina." I shouted while leaving.