Chapter 22~Freedom At Last!

.

.

.

.

.

Delilah's POV

I silently stared at myself through the full length mirror as Sebastian smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, his cap and gown on too.

"It's okay, beautiful. It'll all be over in an hours time. We can do it together." He encouraged while kissing my cheek as I turned and kissed him on his lips.

"Goodness, I love you to death." I whispered while pulling his bottom lip softly with my teeth as he smiled and kissed me.

"And I love you to death too, gorgeous. Now lets not keep the others waiting." He whispered while kissing me again as he softly grasped my hand before kissing it. "Are you ready, my princess?" He whispered once again as I nodded. We left my room and went into Mira's to notice her and Collin about to start humping each other like bunnies on her bed.

"We only have ten minutes." I chirped as they both groaned and stood up before fixing each other's caps and gowns.

"Aww. I was just about to get me an early dessert too." Mira whispered as me and Sebastian started laughing at her.

"Alright, my babies. Lets get some pictures in before we go!" My mom shouted while trying to see over me and Sebastian but she was too short. She was jumping and waving her camera in the air as we laughed and stepped aside. She hurriedly pushed all of us out of the room before stopping in front of one of the large glass windows.

"Alright, smile brightly!" She shouted as we all hugged each other, smiling and showing our pearly whites. Alyssa stood off to the side smiling shyly as Mira stopped smiling and ran over to her. She quickly grasped Alyssa's hand and pulled her over, so now she was in the picture.

After a few more pictures of all of us, including Alyssa, we were off.

--------------

Georgina's POV

"It's okay, baby. Just calm down and relax." James, the coach, whispered as I tightly held onto the side of my graduation gown.

"How can I?! My mom will most likely disclaim me, you'll most likely get sent to jail, and I'll most likely be by myself dealing with this situation. I can't do this." I whispered as a sob escaped causing him to quickly pull me to his chest that was hidden away behind a gray v-neck.

"Listen to me, baby. You won't be by yourself on this. I'll help you. And I'm most likely not going to jail. We can do this together." He whispered while wiping away my tears and kissing my lips softly.

"But what if it's too much? What if we break up because of it? I don't want to lose you!" I shouted as the tears started falling again. This was the only thing that made me cry.

"We won't. We have a bond built upon love, trust, and happiness. I will never leave your side unless you tell me to and that's a promise." He whispered while kissing me again as I melted into him, already becoming happy.

"Now, lets get you out there so you can graduate and we can leave." He smiled as he wiped away the rest of my tears as I nodded.

After A Few Hours of Talking...

"Lets congratulate our 2014 seniors of Emmerson High!" The principle boomed into the mic as we all threw our caps into the air.

As the caps came tumbling down, all the families came hurrying down onto the field, hugging and crying over their loved ones. I quickly hurried through the crowd as I found my mother along with my father, my twin, and Mira. Mira was the first to notice me as she quickly came over and hugged me before smiling and nodding approvingly. Sighing, I stepped up to my parents who hugged me tightly.

"My baby girl is growing up so fast." My mom whispered as I wanted to cry. I quickly pulled back and looked at them.

"Mom...Dad...I want to tell both of you something." I whispered before somebody grasped my hand softly as I squeezed the life out of it. Both of my parents looked at James who held out his free hand.

"Hello, sir. Ma'am." He nodded while my mother shook his hand and smiled but my father just stood there staring at us.

"What is the meaning of this Georgina?" He asked, his face still emotionless as I swallowed harshly and looked up at James.

"Sir. I would like to talk to you." He smiled while giving my hand a reassuring squeeze before him and my father disappeared through the crowd.

"Georgina?" My mom asked while smiling at me as I sighed.

"I'm pregnant." I mumbled.

--------------

Goodmorning/afternoon/night! So I only did two POVs this time.

What do you all think of Georgina's secret? James isn't a human :}

Anywho, goodbye people!

Andrea~