Chapter 26~My Dudette

.

.

.

.

Delilah's POV

"Hmmm......I'm just going to stick this right in here." I whispered to Sebastian who was sweating and breathing hard.

"No... No. D-Don't do that." He whispered while trying to get free of the handcuffs that I had locked around his wrists.

"Sshh. It'll all be over soon." I whispered back while shoving the material into the little hole that had seemingly bothered me this whole time.

"Ah, shit!!" He grunted now breathing heavily. "Why'd you do this to me? It hurts so damn much." He whined as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, my little baby. You can step down now if your legs aren't hurting you from all the pushing I did." I tossed my head back and laughed as he grunted.

"How come I had to do this shit?! Why didn't you get somebody else to do it?!!" He growled while struggling to get down as I stood back and watched in amusement.

"Hmmm....Alyssa's pregnant and is busy with Austin, Mira's doing a secret camera retreat with Collin, my mom is handling some business with some people, and Betty's on a date with some weird nerd who sweats a lot." I shrugged while counting it out on my fingers.

"What about Ira? You could've shoved things into her! Wait, what's a camera retreat?" He asked while staring at me as I smiled.

"I only shoved things into you a few times. But those were accidents!!" I shouted while waving my arms in the air. "Plus Ira's a dog! She'd bite me!! It's not like I forced you down and shoved things somewhere! I just made you stand still while I remade a dress!" I exclaimed while trying not to laugh.

Sebastian was too cute in the dark bluish dress.

"Could you please take it off of me? I'm suffocating here!!" He shouted while sighing dramatically.

"Fine, but this dress makes you look extremely sexy." I whispered seductively as he grunted.

"I will screw you after I get some rest. Now please! Please!! Take this off of me!!" He shouted while standing like a snowman.

"Okay Okay. Come here." I smiled as he waddled towards me.

"I feel bad for our children." He sighed while looking at me as I unhooked some of the needles.

"Why?"

"Think about it. You're mean and easily agitated and I'm mean and protective. Our children are going to beat somebody's children." He laughed quietly as I thought about something.

"Do you want children?" I asked while looking up at him as he stood there silently thinking.

"Yes. That's why I've been doing these things for you. Especially that little midnight snack that you wake up craving for." He whispered while rubbing his hands together.

"I'm sorry. I can't help that I crave for the best chocolate pudding with a cherry on top. You make it taste out of this world!!" I exclaimed as he softly chuckled before going back into thought.

"So that's a no?" He asked, his head down, his hair shading his eyes.

"No. It's a maybe. I-I haven't decided yet." I whispered while pulling the dress off of him.

"So you'll think about it?" He asked as I finally pulled the dress off of him.

"Yes." I smiled as he hugged me.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too."