Proper family

Ollie's POV
I woke up just to find me on my own. Zosia couldn't have gone because her phone is still on the bedside table. I got up and started to look for her.
"Zosh?"
I could hear something downstairs so I went to see if it was her.
"Zosia!?"
"I'm in here" her voice called from Dom's bedroom
I opened the door and poked my head in to see Dom crying and Zosia hugging him.
"I will wake up the kids" I said
Zosia nodded and I left her and Dom to give him some space. I went back upstairs and went into the kids room.
"Come on boys! Rise and shine!"
"Urgh..." Freddie grumbled
"I don't want to get up dad!" Daniel moaned
"Yeah Dad!" Freddie said
It kind of shocked me when he called me his Dad, I didn't know what to say so I just said
"Get up and get dressed, there is some toast downstairs with your names on it"

I went to get changed myself. We all have a day off today, even the boys. I put on a red checked shirt and rolled up the sleeves and put on a pair of jeans.
I went downstairs and saw the kids eating their breakfast I then went to check on Zosia and Dom.
"Everything ok?" I asked
"Yeah" Dom said
"Come on" Zosia beckoned everyone into the living room.

I put on a film and the boys sat with Dom on the bigger sofa, me and Zosia were in the smaller one.
"Zosia, can I talk to you?" I whispered
"Yeah.."
"Freddie called me dad"
"Is that good or bad?" She questioned
"Good but I'm not his dad am I?"
"You could adopt him and I will adopt Daniel, we will be a proper family."
"Only if you can put up with me around..." I joked
"Ollie I love you"
"I love you too"
"We will speak to the boys later"
"Ok" I agreed
Zosia pecked my lips. I can't wait for tonight, when we tell the boys. We are going to be a proper family.