Time to strike!

Ollie's POV

"Zosia? Are you alright?"
She is in the bathroom and she has locked the door.
"I'm fine, just feeling sick"
"Ok, do you need anything?"
"Just a glass of water please"
"Ok"
I went to the kitchen and got Zosia some water. She came down and sat on the kitchen table. I put the water in front of her and she took it and had a sip of it.
"Are you sure your alright?" I asked again
"I'm fine Ollie"
I put my hands up in mock surrender.
Zosia's going back to work today. She has had a week off since Arthur passed.
I'm not at work today. So I'm going to town later, to get some shopping.

Zosia's POV

I went to see if Mr T had a few minutes spare.
"Hello Zosia, how are you?"
"I'm good thanks, is it possible if you could check something for me?"
"What are your symptoms?"
"I was sick this morning"
"Ahh! Come to the bed"

He did an ultrasound on my tummy and the blurry picture of a baby popped up.
"Congratulations Zosia! You are pregnant."
"Thank you!" My eyes filled with tears of happiness and I couldn't stop smiling.

Ollie's POV

Zosia has just sent me a text saying to come to the hospital. I'm walking back to the car when I see the jewellery shop. The whole shop was glistening in the sunlight. I went in and bought Zosia a ring, of course I want to marry her! I'm just going to wait for the right time.

Zosia's POV

I was doing obs on a patient when I saw Ollie walk into Darwin.
"Dr Ford, can you finish this please."
"Yep, that's fine"
I walked out to Ollie and got him to go into the staff room. I locked the door and sat next to him on the sofa. I pulled the picture of the baby out of my pocket and gave it to Ollie.
"Shut your eyes and hold this, wait til I tell you to open them"
"Ok..."
"Open your eyes and give me your first reaction"
He did as I said and it took a few seconds for him to turn his head, showing his reaction. His eyes were wide open and his smile went from ear to ear.
"Your pregnant?"
"Yep"
"I'm going to be a daddy, again!"
I gave him a kiss and he kissed me back passionately.
"Happy?" I asked
"Very!"

Ollie's POV

I can't believe it! Our family is growing. All this excitement has made me forget that I was going to propose. Time to strike!