I forgot

Zosia's POV

I have two patients at the moment, both completely different. Mr Aird is causing problems and stressing me out whereas Mrs Jamison is being so nice, she likes a good chat.

I was talking to her about Ollie and the kids and she told me about her husband who sadly passed.
"I'm sorry to hear that Ann"
"Oh don't be, my Edward lived a happy life."
"Lovely, I'm going to leave you for a few minutes but I will be back"
"Ok darling"

I walked over to Mr Aird and he was shouting at the nurse who was trying to take blood.
"Is everything ok here?" I ask
"No! This lady is trying to put needles in my arm!"
"Yes because we need to test your blood"
"No!!!" His Scottish voice boomed through the ward
"Do you want to get better?" I asked
"Yes"
"Well then, let the nurse take your blood"
"Fine" he grumbled

I went back to Mrs Jamison and had another chat.
"What's your boyfriend like?" She questioned
"He is amazing. I have known him for a while, our past wasn't good. He came to the hospital after a car crash and kissed me. That's when I knew I still loved him."
"Lovely!"
"It really is"

I got up and turned around and saw Ollie standing in the doorway.
"In fact, that's him there" I said pointing to Ollie
"Oh he is a handsome chap" she said as Ollie walked over
"I thought my ears were burning" he said
"Haha, I can't get you out of my head!" I blushed

I turned to face Ann again and all of a sudden her face lit up. She clapped her hands and said
"Dr March, you might want to turn around!"
I did and I saw Ollie on one knee. My heart exploded with happiness and all I could do was smile. His blue eyes looked up so innocently and he smirked.
"Zosia March. I love you so much. Please make me be the luckiest man alive by being my wife? Marry me?"
"Yes" I said without thinking twice
He put the ring on my finger and then stood up. His hands went on my waist and my hands went behind his neck. We kissed, forgetting that we were in the middle of the ward.
"Congratulations Dr March" Ann said
"Thank you" I said back

My shift has ended and I'm walking to Ollie's car, with him. We sat in the car and I kissed him again.
"Trust you to propose in the middle of the ward!"
"I was going to do it earlier but then you showed me that baby photo and I forgot"
"Oh yeah, I forgot I was pregnant!"
We both laughed and put our seatbelt on.
"Come on fiancé, let's get you home" Ollie said