On Our Way

"It's times like this that I forget why we're friends." He joked before finally punching me in the gut mostly because I let him. Thankfully he was kind enough to not put all of his strength behind it.

"Because I'm the only guy that won't try to fuck your sister." I pointed out and punched his jaw lightly. He played along and grabbed it as if it had been a critical hit.

"Ain't that the truth?" He laughed. "She actually asked if I'd take her to the party tonight. Can you believe that?"

"Well she is 15." I pointed out because we had been even younger when we went to our first party.

"Yeah but she's my baby sister not some thoughtless boy." He pulled on his jacket even though it was still warm outside.

"True. I still can't believe we thought it would be a good idea. We were idiots." I laughed as I remembered our first party. We both drank and got so sick that we threw up well into the next night. It was the first and last time I drank more than one beer. And even that I usually passed on. I preferred to be the designated driver; it probably had to do with my need for control not to mention my secrets that I had to hide. If I got drunk and hit on a guy there would be hell to pay and not just from the dicks I went to school with.

"Speaking of idiots, how is Magnus getting there?" Jace asked with a smirk.

"Dude, knock it off or I'll make you the designated driver." I threatened.

"Okay, sorry. Do we need to pick him up?" He asked.

"No. I gave him the address."

"Cool. And where are we picking up Lydia?"

"Who?"

"The burger girl! God, Alec this is just sad."

"Right, the burger place? I think so her parents don't see."

"Probably."

"Think we'll have to drive her home or will she want to come camping with us?"

"She's not going camping with us."

"Yeah probably a good call." He said as we got into his car. He blasted his pre-party playlist which was a lot of electronic dance music mixed with rap. It was definitely an acquired taste that I still hadn't acquired. He turned it down slightly when we pulled up to where Lydia was standing. She looked like a hooker.

"Hey boys!" Lydia yelled through the window as she leaned in causing her boobs to practically fall out of her shirt. I looked out past her and saw the bottom of her ass. Guess it was a dress for the night or had she somehow forgotten to put pants on? Probably not.

"Hey." We said together.

"Why don't you sit in the back with me? I would hate to be lonely." She walked her fingers across my chest.

"No worries. You can sit up front. I can't imagine it would be easy climbing in with that shirt on." Dammit Alec! Dress, say dress.

"You're right. It's much easier if it's off." She whispered and nibbled on my ear. I shivered with repulsion and opened the door quickly before sliding into the backseat.

"Such a gentleman." She winked and got in slowly giving me a clear view of her ass before pulling her dress down to cover her better. At least now I knew that the dress was longer than I first expected.

"So, where do you boys go to school?" She asked.

"Ridgeview." He answered and she made a purring sound.

"I just switched to that school." She spun in her seat to wink at me. "We'll get to seeso much more of each other."

"Great." I shrugged and raised my eyebrows trying to look excited, but my reflection showed the exact opposite.

She reached back and walked her fingers over my knee going towards my thigh. I tried to squirm away but she gripped my thigh tightly. "Make sure I don't drink any tequila; it makes me very slutty."

Jace gave me an excited look in the mirror. "You should probably stick to soda." I said.

"Ah, you're such a sweetie. Already looking out for me." She gave my leg another squeeze. "But I already drank some. Oops." She pulled away and giggled.

"Maybe we should take you home." I gave Jace a pleading look.

"I'd love that." Lydia gave me a smile that reminded me of a fox.

"He means your house." Jace said.

"No, I want to party." Lydia pouted.

"And party you shall." Jace smiled and turned, taking us closer to the party.

I was going to say something but then my phone pinged.

Unicorn: Just got here. Please tell me you'll be here soon.

I smiled and responded. Yeah. On my way.

He responded immediately. I'm stuck with all of these YOLO weirdos. Someone just jumped off the roof.

I laughed out loud and Jace Lydia glanced at me. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." I said as I typed a response to Magnus. It only gets worse throughout the night. Just wait.

A/N Do you think Alec will be okay having Jace, Lydia, and Magnus all at the same party? What about whatever is going on between Jace and Magnus? Find out soon!