Prologue

"OH MY GOSH!!!"

In just a second, Jhoana was already out from the bathroom.

"Anyareh!!?"

"Jho! Oh my gosh, Jho!" Bea was smiling widely.

"Beatriz!! Kumalma ka! Ano ba!!"

"Jho! He followed me!! Oliver followed me!!"

Jhoana couldn't believe the girl in front of her right now. She was so worried, only to find out that this is the reason that made her acted like THE FLASH.

"Mygad Bea! Kala ko naman kung ano!"

"Anong kung ano!? This is Oliver, Jho!! Of all people, you are the one who know how much--"

She didn't let her finish, "Yeeahh, yeaah. Fine. I get it!"

Bea was smiling at her and like waiting for something.

"What!?"

"Jho, what? Yun na yun? Wala na bang additional reaction dyan!?"

Jho faked a smile "I'm so happy for you, Bei. I hope tuloy tuloy na yan. After the follow thing, kukunin nya na yung number mo then he'll ask you out. So hintay lang bes, hintay lang." Her sarcastic voice filled out the entire room. "Okay na ba yun? May kulang pa? Maliligo na ko ha?"

She didn't wait for Bea to respond and went back to the bathroom. As the door closed, she found herself looking at the mirror, holding her chest and trying to catch her normal breathing.

Jhoana, he's just her crush. Follow pa lang yan oh? Nasasaktan ka na? Come on! Expert ka sa pagcontrol ng feelings diba? You got this!
She closed her eyes and stepped into the shower.

Bea was trying to make herself busy by stalking Oliver's account. She didn't expect Jho to react that way. Nope, she was actually surprised. The first time she told her bestfriend about the guy she likes, Jho was always telling her that sometimes it's okay to do the first move. She was always excited whenever their topic was Oliver.

I will talk to her. Baka may problema sya then yung kaharutan ko inuuna ko. I need to talk to her.

Little did she know, the problem she would like Jhoana to tell her- is her.

Jhoana didn't mean anything she said the day Oliver followed Bea on Instagram.

Damn it! Sabi mo, he'll ask for her number, so he did! Sabi mo he'll ask her out and he did! Sabi mo Jho, magtutuloy-tuloy na, so it's happening! Why did I even say those things!?

******************************

First.
So, hello?
:)

-tiff-