Fifth

Jhoana

I am so burned out. Hindi ko alam sa lahat ng panahon ngayon pa sinumpong ng topak ang boss ko. I don't feel like walking anymore, if I can just sleep here inside the elevator. Muntik na kong kuhanin ng liwanag when the elevator opened. I shook my head para mawala konti ang antok ko. Just few more steps.

Please, Lord. Give me some strength. Onti na lang, nasa unit na ko.

And me being so malakas kay Lord, I heard a familiar voice before I turned left then I saw her. With him. She's so happy. I saw her punched his arm and gently slapped his face, "Stop it, Oli! Hahahahaha. Ang corny! Sobra!"

I was about to turn my back when she caught me just staring at them. Wala na kong nagawa. No turning back, Jhoana. Just play it cool.

I remembered when she was just on the stage of stalking him on social media.

~flashback~

"Ugh, Jho!! I can't find him! Ano ba username nya. Nakakainis!!"

Her head was on my lap while I was reading a book. I stopped what I was doing and grabbed her phone. "Akin na nga!"

"What are you gonna do?"

"Aba, wala kang tiwala sa stalking skills ko!?" She was just staring at me. "What's his name again?"

"Oliver."

"Bea, I need his full name."

"Prince Oliver Rivera."

I started trying different keywords I could make from his name. I was scanning results and checking display pictures na kamukha sa pinakita saking picture ni Bea.

"Did you find anything?"

Bumangon siya at sinilip ang phone nya.

"Gotcha!!'

"Holy crap!! You're a genius Jho!" She hugged me right away after she confirmed that it was really Prince Oli's account.
"Grabe! No one from work could find his profile. Sobrang mysterious netong taong 'to eh!"