Chapter 19

A/N: So it took me like five times to finally get this the way I wanted it, but I'm happy with the end results because I like fluff, but I don't feel like there's been quite as much as I wanted so far. I hope you're pleased with the final result for this chapter like me. That is all, enjoy, and comments are always appreciated.

Dean

Lizzy finally convinces me to teach her hand to hand, but I made it very clear that knowing how to fight didn't mean she knew how to win, especially when it came to the things Sam and I fight all of the time. In the room Sam and I set up for training , there's padding on the floor, some punching bags, a few chairs of to the side and a radio that Charlie made for us to hook music into.

She walks in with her frizzy red hair tied up and the same thing she wore the other day when we started gun training. Like last time she doesn't have her hearing aids in, but she does have her necklace. So far with Cas she's been able to lock and unlock doors and see his halo. Lucky for us, she doesn't break light bulbs anymore.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" She stops in the middle of the room.  "Am I supposed to start like this?" She playfully punches me with both of her fists, like I'm one of the bags. I laugh and catch her wrists. 

"See, this is why you suck at hand to hand right now, because you need to punch without people grabbing you and letting this happen." I explain before I twist her around and pull her so her back is to my chest. 

"Well, in that case." She huffs. Her elbow jabs into my stomach, then she steps on my foot, throws her head back to hit my nose, and brings her heel up to my crotch, but stops before she hits me again.

"Whoa, you made your point." I let go. "I didn't realize you played that dirty."

"Well, I learned some things from self defense classes, but that was the only thing that I thought would work in real life." She smiles brightly. 

"As well as that worked just now, it probably won't work on a lot of other things." I grant her.

"Teach me, oh wise one." She says with a playfully serious look. I start walking her through the basics, punching techniques, how to keep her balance, to use the bony parts of her body like her knees and elbows. After a few minutes, she's a natural, she even manages to lock my hands behind my back once. Her ponytail that was neat when she came in is now messy and tangled from all of the moving she'd been doing. When she says she wants me to go all out, I hesitate, telling her that she needs to work on more basics.

"Then attack me with more basics." She remarks. I shake my head and agree. I decide to attack from the front this time given that she seems to have backward assaults down. I swing my left fist towards her because it's slightly weaker than my right, she brings out her hands up and manages to catch my fist. Squeezing my wrist, she ducks under me and twist my arm around my back, shoving me into the wall. "Will you go harder now?" She gives a breathy laugh. 

"Depends." I smirk even thought she can't see my face. She huffs at my answer and loosens her grip just barely. I grab her wrists and tear my arm back and up, letting gravity drag her forwards, I catch her before she hits the wall and use my right hand to push her down on the mat. She lands with a light thump and a groan, my hand rests on her collarbone. She breaths vigorously, her chest heaving up and down. Her ponytail forces her to tilt her head, as the rest of her hair fans out above her.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." She smiles with tired eyes. We both stay that way laughing and breathing heavily, I lean down slowly, her breath in my ear, mine in her. "Hey, Dean?" She calls when her breath is steady.

"Yeah?" I grin.

"Are you going let me up or you going to kiss me?" She asks, her voice breaks on the last two words. 

"Hell, I'm kissing you first." I crack as I let go of her wrist, bringing my hand up to her cheek. I gently kiss her a few times, then make my way to her neck, slowly. Her breathing becomes that had slowed start to become more intense, as I work my way back to her jaw, making it back to her lips. Her mouth is half open, I gently bite her lip and kiss her again. She runs her fingers through my short hair and tugs at my back with her other hand. I finally pull back, but only enough to look into her stormy eyes.

"I'd say you made the right choice." She beams. "Do you think we're done training for today?"

"What kind of training are you talking about?" I quiz suggestively. 

"Even though I can think of a different kind, I'm talking about the type that involves hitting and punching and kicking that's done in this room." She spells out. 

"Fine." I roll off of her and splay my arms out.

"But," She sways onto her side, putting her hands on my chest. "I do know where we can do some different training." I feel a wicked smile creep over my face as I pull Lizzy up and carry her to my room.