Chapter 22

A/N: So updates are going to become a little less frequent because I'm going out of town next week and a few times in July, but I'll try and post as often as I can. Also, I've been breaking some good habits that I've been working on lately, and I'm doing my best to try getting back on track, so the next few chapters are going to be mostly things that are a little triggering, I'll put warnings before chapters for you guys, but I still need my comfort writing. Anyways, enjoy! Comments are always appreciated.
Warning: Drinking

Dean

I decide I'm going to take Lizzy to one of the karaoke bars a few miles from the bunker. It doesn't hurt to try and help her cabin fever, given that I don't like her going out much without me. I'm not trying to confine her, I just want her safe. Once she had better control of her powers, Sam and I asked Cas if it was a good idea for her to leave alone. He'd told us that she could leave alone, but he wouldn't want her going far unless it was with one of us. Lizzy agreed that it was best to stay in the bunker, even though she wasn't happy about it.

"You ready yet?" I call after her. When I told her I wanted to take her out, she started jumping up and down like a little kid on a sugar high, her eyes were wide and she wouldn't stop saying 'yes'.

"How's this?" She walks out of the bathroom in light jeans, a black belt and a black tank that hugs in all the right places. Her necklace rests just under the collar of her shirt, her hair is down and wavy and covers her shoulders. She's beautiful.

"Amazing." I smile. She walks up to me and hugs my waist. I wrap my arms around her tightly. "You good to go?"

***********************************************************************

The bar is busy and crowded when we walk in. Lizzy holds her arm around my torso while my hand rests on her shoulder.

"I've never been to a bar before." She muses.

"Well, I'm sure Dean'll teach you everything you need to know." Sam grins. "Meantime, I'm gonna see what I can get from the pool table." He walks off freely.

"Never been to a bar, huh?" I ask. She shrugs and smiles innocently. "Well, there's not much to it. Drinks, pool tables, idiots, sometimes you can get a decent conversation from folks." I laugh.

"Well then how about I get my alcohol education? I've only ever had beer from cans, and I told there's some pretty strong stuff to be discovered." She hints.

"Only beer from cans?" I scoff. She nods. "We gotta change that." I lead her to the table and see a woman in a black dress drink a shot while she talks to a guy who's had more then one too many to drink.

"What'll you have?" The tender asks bored.

"A whiskey and tequila." I grin. The tender nods his head and turns to get the drinks.

"Whiskey and tequila, huh? What are you planning?" Lizzy laughs. The tender places three shot glasses (two with the tequila and one with whiskey), a lime wedge, salt shaker and a bottle of whiskey in front of us.

"I'm teaching you how to drink." I wiggle my eyebrows. I take the salt shaker and shoot the salt at her collar where her neck meets her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She jerks away shocked.

"Trust me." I laugh. I lean in and suck the salt off her neck, she giggles and crunches her head to the side. I pull back, drink the shot and suck the corner of the lime wedge. "And that's how you shoot tequila." I smirk. Lizzy shakes her head and holds back a laugh.

"My turn." She smiles. I hand her the other glass and push the shaker by her arm that rests on the table. She shakes the salt on her wrist and licks it off, then sips the liquor slowly, looking away. She puts the glass on the table, bottom's up and looks where I slid the shaker. "Where's the lime?" She glances up at me. I smile with the wedge in my mouth. "You are..." She doesn't finish. She just leans in and kisses me, sucking the lime out and spitting it in the shot glass.

Her left hand slips over my shoulder while her right curls behind my head. I grab at her waist and pull her closer to me. God she's sexy. I can't help but think as I lick her bottom lip, it still tastes like the tequila she just downed.

"Are you gonna teach me how to drink the whiskey?" She teases me once she pulls back.

"I'm gonna teach you whatever the hell you want." I claim with a low voice. Her eyes light up suggestively as she takes the whiskey glass and hands it to me. "This one isn't any fun." I complain.

"Wimp." She snickers.

"Am not." I retort.

"Then prove it silly." She pushes the glass closer. I sigh and jolt my head back with the shot.

"Better?" I quip.

"Maybe a little bit." She says with a sing-song voice.

"You gonna sing something for me?" I ask.

"What's in it for me?" She challenges.

"How about some more tequila since you seem to like it so much?" I sneer.

"Deal." She stands up and starts walking to the karaoke machine. I grab her wrist gently.

"Care to seal that?" I smile wickedly.

"Always." She leans in.