Chapter 28

Again ASL is in italics, love ya!

Lizzy

After going to the other two houses, both the husband of the old lady and the girlfriend of the teenage boy say they crossed unpleasant paths with Glen Knight for different reasons. Glen lives next door to the middle age woman we thought might be the witch because of her limited contact with others and her insane herb garden, giving us a new theory about who the offender is.

The impala pulls up to the last house around six-o'clock-ish. Glen lives in an almost farm house with a large white garage that takes up almost a quarter of the house because it's so small. If it weren't for the fact that I knew a creepy dude that could be involved in dark magic lived there, I would think it's the kind of place a little elderly couple or some newly-weds would live in.

I get out of the car stocked with a gun that has witch killing bullets tucked behind my waist band, a flashlight on my belt, a flask of holy water for some reason and a knife strapped on my ankle under my slacks, finally Dean agrees that I'm ready to go in the house. I groan that they both only have a knife and a gun with witch killing bullets.

"I'm not taking any chances, you haven't done this before." He argues.

"I'm not winning this, am I?" I huff.

"No way in Hell am I budging anymore than I already have." He grins. "If something happens, you run though, Sammy and I can hold our own, but you run out to the car or where ever, got it?" He pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Sir, yes sir!" I salute as best I can under his arms sarcastically. He lets go just enough to look me straight in the eyes.

"I mean it." He frowns.

"I don't make promises I can't keep." I tell him. I wiggle out of his arms and follow Sam to the front door. I knock on the white door and step back, waiting for the door to be answered.

"Lizzy!" Dean finally catches up. "You can't-" The door swings open cutting Dean off. A man that looks to be in his late twenties appears wearing sweatpants and a Marvel t-shirt.

"Hi, I'm Agent Page, these are my partners Agent Walsh and Agent Manion. Do you mind if we come in and ask a few questions?" I say in a cheery tone and give a smile.

"Uhh, I-I guess." Glen runs a hair thru his blonde hair with wide eyes that scream with silent panic.

"Thank you very much." I step into the house and walk into the foyer. Sam and Dean follow, Sam giving Glen a tense, awkward smile, and Dean almost ignoring Glen completely as he makes a bee line towards me.

"So, what can I do you for?" Glen asks with a shaking voice.

"We would like to know if you have any information about some of the accidents that have been happening in your neighborhood." I smile sweetly.

"No- I-uh, I-I don't know anything. I mean I-uh, I know they happened." Glen leads us into a dining room that's connected to a living room with two couches, a chair, a large coffee table, flat screen TV and a bookshelf. He sits down on one of the couches and gestures that we can sit down.

"I'd rather stand, but thanks." I answer his silent request. "Do you like to read?" I point to the bookshelf.

"Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff that I like." He gets up and stands in front of the shelf.

"What kind of stuff do you read?" I ask. Glen tenses slightly as Sam and Dean watch from a few feet behind.

"Fantasy, and some Non-fiction, really just depends on my mood." He says. I pull out one of the books from behind him.