Chapter 24 : Uncontrollable

This chapter contains mature scenes not appropriate for minors (below 18). Read at your own risk. You can skip this chapter as this will not affect the plot. Thank you!

-Kara-

"Because I never stopped, and I never will," Zeus deeply stared into my eyes as if he can see through my soul. "I always love you, my sweetest Hera."

And he closed the distance between us and sealed his words through a slow and passionate kiss.

And with so much willingness, I ran my hands through his hair and returned the same fire.

Kinagat nito ang labi ko dahilan upang maibuka ko ito at maipasok nito ang kanyang dila. The kiss became more intense---as if coaxing me to do the same. I could taste the sweet flavor of his mouth. My knees started to feel like jelly and I had to cling to him, our bodies tightly pressed.

Naramdaman ko ang unti unting pag-angat ng paa ko mula sa sahig. Agad ko namang ipinulupot ang mga paa ko sa bewang nito. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko when I felt the bulge on his pants. This used to scare me before, but now is different, rather, it turned me on so much more knowing that I am not the only one who's too excited about it.

This guy is incredibly a good kisser! Parang nagdedeliryo na ako sa sensasyong bumabalot sa aking katawan. With thd strong need to feel and to be felt, gumalaw galaw ako, thus brushing mine on his without breaking the kiss.

I heard him groaned and whispered against my mouth, "Damn, Hera. Stop or I'll take you right here and right now."

His hands traveled down my butt and he gently squeezed them.

And I was also already too consumed by my own desire to even listen to his warning. I fasten my pace and kiss him more hungrily.

"Oohhhh, Hera, you'll be the death of me."

I smiled to myself knowing that I can have this much effect on him.

I was shocked and thrilled at the same time when my back sensed the soft fabric of the mattress. Ni hindi ko namalayan kung paano kaming nakarating sa kwarto nito as we are still probing each other's mouth.

Bigla ang pagbulusok ng init sa aking buong pagkatao nang dumampi ang labi nito sa balat. From my neck, he is planting soft wet kisses down to my shoulder blades to the top of my cleavage that my tube dress is exposing.

"Hera.. hmmm... stop me now..." samo nito in between kisses. His hands are caressing all over my body and every part he is touching makes me whimper.

I smiled at him, "I w-want this."

But still, he has this pained expression on his face. He blinked his eyes several times at natigilan ito, tila hindi makapaniwala sa pagpayag ko.

Then I started removing the back zipper of the short dress I am wearing. Mahirap itong gawin dahil masyadong fit ang suot ko. My hands are also shaking due to anticipation.

"Lay, on your back. Let me get you out of this." Sabi nito sa akin. I saw how his eyes  turned dark and full of lust and desire, and I know that those emotions were also evident on mine.

Sinunod ko naman ito at dumapa ako sa kama, with my hands placed below my head, so he can properly unzip me.

Dahan dahang ibinaba ni Zeus ang zipper ng aking damit. Bawat pagbaba ay kasunod ang labi nito na humahalik mula sa aking batok pababa sa likod. Dala nito ang kakaibang kiliti na tila nagpapaupos sa akin.

"You are so hot, my Hera," he murmured breathily against my Venusian dimples. That's when I knew that my back has been all bare.

Slowly, the cold air patted over my skin and his weight from my back was gone.