Chapter 25 : His Take

-Lexus Nilo-

I cannot take my eyes off of her, afraid that I might lose her if I blink my eyes even for a second. It's hard to believe that everything is real. I thought, what happened last night was a dream---the best dream I had since I was born.

I held her closer. She moaned. It sounded so sexy and my inner sides are starting to heat up. I had to restrict myself to take her again since I know she's still sore. My heart is filled with happiness and pride that I am her first. I don't want to sound rude but I was not expecting that, Coleen told me that her sister has been a playgirl when she was in states. I loathe the woman I love knowing that. I thought she left me because I was too uptight.

Yes, I love this lady. I love Kara Alexia. I never stopped loving her. I cannot lie to myself anymore. This is a hard feeling to admit. God knows how hard I tried to fight this emotion, to stay away from her when all I want to do is to hug her and kiss her as long as I breathe.

But Coleen, the girl I am bound to marry, is her sister. I am an asshole, I know.

Coleen is an amazing woman. I am safe with her. When Hera left me, I despised all women. I started believing that all they can do is to make you feel love, head over heels, then once you fell really hard, they will leave you. But Coleen is different, she stayed by my side when I can't even gather myself together and I promised myself that I will NEVER leave her.

But seeing Hera, for the first time after five years, melted all my resolve. And it did not help that Gio was hitting on her!

As she stood before me, she reminded me of everything that has happened in the past---our years together and the years when I am still a stranger to her.

The first time I met Hera is not in the music org. I noticed her in the cafeteria on one of the enrollment days in UPD. She was fresh, and clumsy. She has this unforgettable face that screams innocence.

I tried to simply ask around about her at the campus but no one knows her. The frustrations I had when I cannot even get her name! But no, I am not going to approach her and ask her. No. Never will I do that.

And it was like heaven made its way to answer my silent prayers when she dragged Kara Alexia to music org.

I can still remember that day when all I could manage is to stare at her.... and eventually scared her when I finally got the chance to talk to her.

"Pare, di ba sya yun?" Si Trevor.

"Yup." I answered shortly. Alam ng barkada ko how obsessed am I with that girl. I actually tried to hide it but maybe I was too damned obvious. 

"Lapitan mo na.."

"No," I answered firmly.

"...Ikaw din, baka maunahan ka pa ng iba."