Chapter 1

Tabby's POV:

It's such a nice day. The sun is out and there's a slight breeze. I watch as people walk by the window going on their way to work or lunch or maybe even home. I'm at a cafe with my best friend, Caity. We've been friend's for so long I don't even remember how long its been. I turn my head back to look at Caity.

"Nick has his last show tonight in town. Do you want to go with me?" I ask her.

Nick. Nick Anderson is my boyfriend of almost four years. His band, The Wrecks, have been on tour the last month, so I haven't seen him for that long. We met in high school and were in the same class. We started dating our junior year and we are still very happy together four years later.

Caity's POV:

I look at Tabby with excitement when she asks me about going to see her boyfriend perform.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Is that even a question?!" My best friend, Tabby, and I were in similar situations when it came to boyfriends. She is dating Nick Anderson from The Wrecks, while I am fantasizing about dating Jack Antonoff from Bleachers. That's the same thing right?

Tabby's POV:

I smile at Caity.

"We have to get there early, so we can get in the front." Nick as no clue we are going to be there. I never told him I was planning on coming tonight. I want it to be a surprise.

It's hard not seeing him for so long, but he's doing what he loves. I can't wait to see him again and have him in my arms again. I take a deep breath.

"He's going to be so shocked."

Caity's POV:

I nod my head.

"He will and it will be fabulous." I turn my head to look outside and start thinking about tonight.

Tabby's POV:

I keep smiling as she looks away from me and looks out the window. I take a drink from my coffee I ordered. I have missed Nick so much. Last night I actually wore one of his shirts to bed and I'm wearing another one now. It's a comfort thing for me when he's gone. I look at Caity again. I feel bad that I drag her to all of Nick's shows, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Caity's POV:

As I start thinking about tonight's show, an important thought struck me. Cloths!!!

"What are we going to wear?" I exclaim turning to Tabby.

Tabby's POV:

I think for a minute.

"I'm thinking something cute. Maybe our The Wrecks shirts with shorts and sandals?" I say, thinking out loud.

"Actually converse! Not sandals." I nod my head, making up my mind. Nick and I always wear our converse.

Caity's POV:

I smile wide and laugh a little.

"That's so cute! I know what you are doing with the converse. Outfit sounds like a plan."

Tabby's POV:

I laugh a little bit with her. I smile at her and then look down at my phone. It is 4:00 now and the show starts at 6:30. I look back up at Caity.

"We better head back to our apartment to get ready and head over there." I say. Caity, Nick and I all share an apartment with each other. I finish my coffee and stand up.

Caity's POV:

I nod my head and stand up as well. I tidy up our table, while Tabby throws away her coffee. I grab our things and we head to the car.