Chapter 4

Caity's POV:

The night soon came to an end after a long but amazing performance from The Wrecks. I could tell Tabby is anxious to see Nick after the show. I am too.

Tabby's POV:

The band all waves their goodbyes to the crowd and they walk off stage. The lights come on and I stand there waiting for people to leave so we can go backstage. People are leaving quickly and I look over at Caity.

"Come on! Lets see Nick!" I say and start towards the nearest side of the stage. I come up to one of the body guards, who I recognize.

"Hey Tabby and Caity. Nice to finally see you guys again." He says and lets us through.

"It's nice to see you again." I reply and smile at him as we walk past. We walk further backstage and I start to hear voices. I follow them into a back room and there they are. Nick has his back turned to me and I just stand there. My heart is beating so fast. He is finally back. I watch as his band mate, Aaron, looks over at Caity and I and smiles. He turns to Nick and points at us. Nick turns around and spots me. He grins and I run to him. He opens his arms and I jump into them.

Caity's POV:

We enter backstage after meeting our security guard friend at the entrance. Nick has his back towards us, while his band mates are facing us. When Aaron jesters towards us, Nick turns around and meets eyes with Tabby. I feel eyes on me and I turn around and see Aaron looking over at me with a smile. I smile back and walk over and give him a hug.

Tabby's POV:

Nick's arms wrap around me and I hug him tight.

"Nick!" I whisper in his ear. He turns his head and his lips are on my ear.

"Tabby, I missed you so much. I love you." He whispers back. Tears slowly starts pouring down my face and I hug him a little bit tighter.

"I love you too." I say.

Caity's POV:

After Aaron and I pull back, he can't stop smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him.

"I'm just happy that I finally get to see you again. Its been awhile." He tells me. I smile and I feel my face get the a little warm. I nod.

"I'm glad to see you too. It has been awhile." I was going to hug everyone else when I hear crying coming from nearby. I turn and see Tabby and Nick in a bear hug. Tabby is crying and mumbling. I open my mouth in a awe motion. I'm not just saying this because she is best friend, but they are so darn cute! I'm so happy they are finally seeing each other again. I turn to see if Aaron was looking and he is. His eyes flicker from them to me and then back to them. I can tell in his eyes that he is hiding something. I wonder what it is.