Chapter 42

Caity's POV:

I am relaxing in my hotel room when all of a sudden I get a text from George. He tells me everything that had happened with Tabby and a pit forms in my stomach. Poor Tabby. I put my converse on and walk out of the hotel room and into the hall. I start walking towards Tabby and Nick's room.

Matty's POV:

George and I get up to our floor as Caity comes out of her room. I walk over to Tabby's room and walk in. George and Cate follow me. I lay Tabby on the bed and she looks up at me.

"Thanks." She whispers. I nod.

"You rest okay? If you need anything George and I will be in my room getting ready for our show." I tell her. She nods. We all file back out of the room. We head over to my room next to get ready.

Tabby's POV:

Just a few minutes later I am getting up. I can't stand to be laying around any longer. I have to see Matty. I make my way to his room and knock lightly before walking in. George is still over here. He looks at me and understands that Matty and I need time alone. George leaves and I sit beside Matty. He looks over at me.

"Tabby.." He says.

"Matty." I say back. He softly smiles at me. He starts to lay down and lays his head on my lap, looking up at me and into my eyes.

"Matty.. last night.. did you mean what you said?" I ask him. He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"I did and I do. I love you Tabby. So very much." Matty whispers. I softly smile at him. I place my hand on his head and slide my fingers through his hair.

"Matty.. I..I love you too." I reply. Matty smiles at me and places his hand on my cheek. I happen to look up at that moment and Nick, who has been gone all day, walks slowly by the doorway and looks at us for a few seconds. He quickly keeps walking.

"Matty. Excuse me." I say. He sits up and I quickly get up. I hear a soft sigh behind me. I quickly catch up with Nick in the hallway.

"Nick." I say and he turns around. I can see the hurt on his face and it breaks my heart. He searches my face.

"Tabby.." He pauses. "I think we need a break.. we need to break up." He tells me.

What he just said hits me like a ton of bricks.

"What?" I ask. My ears start to ring and my head dizzy.

"We are breaking up." He says again. I shake my head and tears start to pour down my face.

"Nick.." I try to say. He looks away from me.

"I'm leaving." He tells me. My breathing becomes super fast. I watch as Aaron comes up to Nick and hands him a suitcase. Nick walks away with the suitcase in hand, followed by Aaron, who also has his suitcase. Aaron frowns at me.

"Sorry." Aaron mouths to me. They leave and my knees become weak. I'm about to hit the floor when arms grab me. I'm in sudden darkness.

Matty's POV:

I may be freaking out as I race to my room and place Tabby on my bed. George rushes in.

"Jesus why is this happening??" I ask loudly. George looks at me.

"Matty calm down. Nothing is going to get better with freaking out." He calmly says.

"Someone needs to stay with her!" I almost yell.

"And someone will." He says. I start pacing the room.

"They just left her!" I say.

"And now its our time to take care of her." George calmly says.