Chapter 39

Caity's Pov:

George talks to me and comforts me for a bit and I start to feel better. When really thinking about Jack... It makes me think that I should probably move on no matter how much he means to me. George gives me a hug and I see Tabby go to the elevator and she looks a bit upset. Matty rushes after her and makes it into the elevator at the last second. George senses what is going on and we agree to help. While walking to the elevator I have this gut feeling that we should maybe leave it for later.

Tabby's Pov:

Nick and Aaron look at each other then back at me.

"That was a short trip." Nick says.

"Not really. It was all day." I say with an eyebrow raised. Aaron looks down.

"You got a tattoo?" He asks. I smile softly.

"I did." Nick looks too. I start heading to our bedroom.

"I'm going to get ready. It's going to start here soon." I say. I hear a door slam in the hall. I flinch when I hear it. Poor Matty. What did I do?

Caity's Pov:

George and I reach the elevator and when we get to our floor, the last sight we see is Matty slamming the door to his room. I flinch at how forceful it was. I look to George and he gives me a soft smile and squeezes my hand. After agreeing to go get ready for the show, we go back to our rooms.

Tabby's Pov:

I walk into the bathroom and strip of everything. I get into the shower and turn  the water on. I look up and let the water fall on my face. My head and heart are so confused. Nick and Matty would do everything for me. I wanted to kiss Matty back there...hard. I wanted to bring him upstairs.. I stop myself of thinking the rest. A lump forms in my throat. I find myself sliding to the bottom of the shower. I let the water pour all over me as tears are streaming down my face, mixing with the water.

I tell myself to get it together and wipe my tears away. I get back up and turn the shower off. I get out and grab a towel. Before I can get it on the bathroom door opens and Nick walks in. He looks at me and closes the door behind me.

"You okay? Why are your eyes red?" He asks me.

"I'm fine Nick." I say. He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me. Me dripping wet and all.

"I love you." He says. He kisses me. I softly smile.

"I love you too."

"What were you and Aaron doing?" I ask him. He softly smiles at me.

"We have a gig in a few days." He tells me. I smile bigger.

"That's awesome Nick." I say. I then remember I have no cloths on.

"Nick, let me get dressed." I tell him. He lets me go and I walk into our room with him following me. I grab one of Nick's sweaters and skinny jeans.

"Are you going to try and watch the show tonight?" Nick asks me. I nod my head as I'm putting my hair into a bun.

"I would like to. We only have a few days left." I reply.

Caity's POV:

After a long day I enter my room and freshen up before going. I change my cloths into something comfortable and nice for the concert tonight. I go to one of the couches, sit down, and turn the tv on. I don't normally watch this kind of tv, but I hear Supernatural was on and can't miss it even if it is a rerun.

Tabby's POV:

I watch Nick from the mirror on the closet door.

"I'm not sure I'm ready to leave here. I love it." I say. He looks up to meet my eyes in the mirror.

"You can stay if you want you know that Tabby." He tells me. I shake my head.

"Nick. I can't stay unless you are." I say.

"Why can't you?" He asks. I spin around.

"Nick you know why." I say starting to get frustrated.

"Do I?" He asks. He looks at me then gets up and walks out of the room. I watch him leave and sigh. I go to the doorway of our room.

"Nick!" I say. He doesn't look back as he walks out of our hotel room. A few minutes later Matty appears in the doorway. I walk to the door and look up at him.

"I'm sorry Matty." I tell him. I feel like I should apologize for earlier. He shakes his head.

"It's fine." He says softly.

"I came to tell you the show will be starting soon." I can't take my eyes away from his face. That urge to kiss him starts coming back.

"Matty." I say. He looks away from me.

"I will see you later love." He says and walks across the hall to the venue side.

Caity's Pov:

"Nick!" I hear the voice of Tabby yell out when a quiet scenes comes on Supernatural. I pause the tv and start to think. I really hope everything is okay with them. Everything's been off and I want everyone to be okay. Maybe I should have a talk with Tabby. We haven't really talked since all of this started.

Tabby's POV:

I walk into the hallway. I should get Cate. I walk up to her room and knock on the door. Aaron comes out of his room and he looks at me for a second before looking away. Am I losing everyone in my life? I can't lose them.

Caity's POV:

I pause my tv show after hearing a knock on the door. I rush over to unlock it and open it to find Tabby. Speaking of Tabby... I step out of the way to allow her to come in.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her. I feel really concerned.

Tabby's POV:

She opens the door and asks me if I'm okay. I'm pretty sure I'm not. I grab onto her arm and look her in the eyes.

"Never leave me okay?" I ask. After I say it I remember I promised Nick and Matty the same exact thing and I'm breaking both of them.

"Shit." I whisper.

Caity's POV:

My heart starts beating faster and faster.

"We promised. Even if you did something really unforgivable I'd manage to forgive you." I can tell something is bothering her.

"Shit." Tabby whispers. I bite my lip and start to mumble.

"What's wrong?"

Tabby's POV:

Tears start pouring again.

"I promised Nick and Matty both I would not leave them. I am breaking them both right now." I say through my tears. I try to wipe them away. I don't know why I'm crying so much.

Caity's POV:

I can tell they both really mean a lot to Tabby. They do to me as well. Tabby wipes her tears and I pull her into a hug.

"If they really care they will forgive. I know how much they mean to you and we are going to figure this out together. I promise." I try and comfort her.

Tabby's POV:

I hug her back. I finally stop crying. I let her go and pull away.

"We should get going." I tell her. We start walking across to the venue. We get to the open part and George notices us come in. He comes over to us.