Chapter 33

Tabby's POV:

We all walk into the tattoo shop and my heart picks up speed. I find myself squeezing Matty's hand for dear life.

"Oww." I hear mumbles beside me. I look over and Matty is looking at me with pain on his face.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Matty." I say letting his hand go. He shakes his head.

"It's fine love. Everybody gets nervous when getting tattoos." He tells me. I smile at him. He always seems to make me feel better. Harry walks up to a guy and starts talking to him. He must be the shop artist. Harry points at all of us. We walk closer to them and the owner looks at us with a smile.

"You all are getting tattoos today? All five of you?" He asks. I smile.

"Yes we are." I tell him.

"You all can take a seat. Oh and my name is Ed." He tells us. He leaves us and we all sit down.

Caity's POV:

I take the tattoo chair first. I decide to get what I originally told George and then on the side of my shoulder I'm going to get another. It says D.L.K. and below that is has 94-15. It is something between a couple people and it means a lot to me.

Tabby's POV:

I sit down in the chair and Matty sits beside me.

"You ready for this? I know this is your first time." He asks me. I nod my head and smile.

"I was born ready for this." I say. Ed is doing Caity's tattoo right now and another guy is going to do mine.

"My name is Steve. I will be doing your tattoo. What are you thinking about?" He asks me. I tell him about the anchor and Harry, Matty and George's first letters of their names around it. Steve nods.

"Let's get started." I look over at Matty. He holds his hand out and I grab it. I lay my other wrist down and Steve begins to ink me. I look at Matty the whole time. He is smiling at me.

"You are doing so good." He tells me. I smile back.

"It's because your here holding my hand." I say. Matty lightly bites his lip.

"Glad I'm the one here with you." He says. I take a glance at my wrist. I start grinning. It's perfect. Caity must be done because George is taking her place. I can hear Ed ask what he wants and George tells him.

"This little lady must be important to you all." Ed remarks. I can hear George.

"She's more than important. She's our best little lady." He tells Ed. I turn my head to look at George. He catches my eye and winks.

"Don't forget that." I hear Matty whisper to me. I look at him again. These guys are the best things that could have happened to me.

"You guys are my best guys." I reply. Steve clears his throat.

"All done. What do you think?" He asks. I look down at my wrist and start grinning.

"It's so perfect! Thank you!" I say. He puts the salve on my wrist and wraps it in plastic wrap. I get up and Matty switches me. George gets done and Harry takes his place. Matty tells Steve what he wants and Steve starts.

"Want me to hold your hand?" I ask him. Matty smirks and holds out his hand. I take it.

"I've done this many times, but I will always take your hand." Matty says. I smile. George comes over and shows me his arm. I grin as I look at it and look up at him.

"We have to get a picture of our matching ones!" I say excitedly. He grins.

"Yours is great."

Caity's POV:

I slouch in my chair while I wait for everyone to be done. Tabby is lucky she has more than one guy who has her back. I mentally shrug. I look down at my tattoo and seeing them there all the time is going to be something I will have to get used to.

Tabby's POV:

Harry and Matty get done around the same time and they both show me. I can not be more happier. They all turned out perfect. They all even added little T's with theirs like I did with mine. I look over at Caity.

"Would you mind taking a picture of our tattoos together?" I ask her. I hold my wrist out and the guys get around me and we all put our arms out so they are next to each other. I look at all of them together and again think how lucky I really am.

Caity's POV:

I nod, take a step back and take a couple of pictures of them and their matching tattoos.

Tabby's POV:

I thank Cate and take my phone back from her. I get on twitter and post the picture with the caption 'The besties' I tag all the guys in it. They all open their twitters at the same time.

"Damn they really turned out good." Matty says. We all mutter agreements as we look at the picture.

"These really turned out great." I say. "We really are besties." George smiles.

"That's right."

Caity's POV:

"Who is my bestie?" I ask them. I feel lonely. *Mentally laughs*

Tabby's POV:

I look up at Cate.

"Me?" I ask in a question. I thought we always have been. Just because I have formed new friends doesn't mean a thing.

"Girl power." George says and chuckles.

"You know what. Let's get matching heart tattoos on our collar bone area." I say. I sit back down in the tattoo chair. I take one arm out of the sweatshirt I have on. I move it so the left side of my chest is exposed.

Caity's POV:

"Well if you want to." I sit down on the chair next to her and they start getting to work.

Tabby's POV:

This one does hurt a little more than my wrist one. It's on bone, but I'm happy to be getting it. They finish both of us at the same time. I give Matty my phone and he takes a picture of our tattoos together. I also put this one on twitter. 'Forever.'

"What do you think?" I ask Matty. He looks at it and his eyes wonder. He clears his throat and looks me in the eyes.

"It's beautiful." He says.

Caity's POV:

"It's beautiful." Matty tells her. I can't help but smile. "Just like you." I can hear Matty's voice in my head. He wouldn't do that to her because of Nick.

Tabby's POV:

I replace my sweatshirt and softly smile.

"Thanks Matty." I reply.

"So what is next for today?" Harry asks. I shrug. I haven't really thought that far. I'm still overly happy about our tattoos.