Chapter 9

Tabby's POV:

Nick locks the door behind us as we walk out. We start walking down the side walk, heading to town. I am in the middle of the group.

"So any hints to this surprise?" I ask Nick. He looks over at the both of us.

"Only giving one hint." He says. I nod kind of eagerly. "It involves flying." He says.

Caity's POV:

Flying. I start to think about the hint Nick gave us. The first thing that I think of when it comes to flying is a plane and to a different state, city, or country. Hmmmm...

Tabby's POV:

"Flying? We are going somewhere?" I ask him. He smiles, but doesn't say anything. I wonder where we could possibly be going.

Caity's POV:

I stay quiet as we walk to lunch. I love traveling, but sometimes flying is a thing in which destroys the mood of travel. From all the things I have heard about airports, airplanes, and flying itself it makes me really anxious about what could happen.

Tabby's POV:

We don't talk the rest of the way there. It's actually been a nice walk. Before I know it our favorite cafe comes into view. Looks like Aaron, Nick, Billy, and Westen are all waiting for us outside. Aaron sees us first and grins. His eyes find Cate and I swear that smile gets bigger.

Caity's POV:

The cafe comes into view and I immediately spy Aaron. I smile wide at him when he spots me. He is already smiling when he looks over and I'm pretty sure his smile got bigger when he sees me. I can't stop smiling as we walk up to everyone.

Tabby's POV:

We get closer and the boys all greet us. All of us smiling the whole time.

"Shall we go in?" Nick asks. We all nod and Nick and I lead the way inside. We walk to the front and look at the menu. I already know what I want, but I'm looking anyway. I tell the lady I want a turkey sandwich with a mocha frappe and then go find a spot big enough for all of us to sit.

Caity's POV:

Aaron gestures me to go first as he holds the door right after Nick and Tabby go in. I thank him and go in. We line up and we all start ordering. I decide I want something different from what I normally get and tell the lady I want the chicken pasta with a strawberry lemonade. As soon as everyone else is done ordering we grab a number and find the table where Tabby and Nick are at.

Tabby's POV:

Everyone orders and all sit down with us. Everyone is casually looking at Nick. Nick looks around at everyone.

"What are you all looking at?" He asks.

"We are waiting." Aaron replies and says what everyone else is thinking.

"Let's eat first." He says. I can hear sighs around the table, including my own.

Caity's POV:

A couple minutes later our food is brought to our table. The lady asks us if we need anything else. Nobody does, so she nods and leaves us to eat. I take one bite of my pasta and set the fork down. I look to Nick.

"Okay I ate." I am going to try and push his buttons a bit just to see how he manages with it.

Tabby's POV:

I am taking a bite of my sandwich when Cate makes her remark. I almost spit my sandwich out as I start laughing. Nick looks at me and lightly rolls his eyes, but smiles.

"You guys are crazy. I guess it's time then." He says. I set my sandwich down and my heart picks up speed.

Caity's POV:

I laugh at how Tabby reacts. Score!

"You guys are crazy. I guess it's time then." Nick announces. I ball my hand into a fist and punch it in the air in victory. Now the entire table is lightly laughing. We settle down and I feel a pair of eyes on me and it seems like forever. I can't help but look and see the pair of eyes. Aaron's.

Tabby's POV:

Nick stands up and looks at Cate and I.

"Come on." He says and gestures for us to stand up. I stand up and look at Nick.

"So I hinted that we would be flying to this place." Nick says and I nod. He looks at Aaron, who hands Nick an envelope. Nick grabs it and looks back at us.

"Starting tomorrow," He pauses. "Bleachers will be touring with The 1975 in Europe." Nick tells us. My eyes go wide. I think I know where this is going. He opens the envelope. He hands me a small bundle of papers and another to Cate.

"We will be spending five days over there going to their shows."