Chapter 38

Caity's POV:

I sigh. We will probably see them again, but anytime someone leaves a part of me feels empty. I know all of this won't last forever and it's killing me inside.

Tabby's POV:

Matty looks at the time too.

"Maybe we should go back?" He asks George.

"We could." He replies.

"Is it really that late already?" I ask. Matty nods with a little frown. I guess I didn't realize it was even around the time for them to get back. I frown too. Our days here are getting shorter.

"Are you going to watch us tonight?" Matty asks me. I grin.

"Of course I am!" I tell him. Matty and George both smile.

Caity's POV:

My heart sinks at the fact of the days becoming shorter, but when Matty mentions the show tonight I start to feel a bit better.

"I'll be there too if you don't mind."

Tabby's POV:

"You guys are here for a reason." Matty says.

"Everybody is welcome." George replies.

"We are also here to become friends with you guys." I reply.

Caity's POV:

I nod my head. We all finish up and begin to head out.

Tabby's POV:

Matty grabs my hand like always and we head back to the hotel. I start to feel warm inside and my heart picks up speed. I look up at Matty and my heart rate spikes. The hotel comes into view and George and Cate go to the door. I stop walking before Matty and I go in. He looks at me. He tells the other two to leave.

Caity's POV:

George takes my hand and we give Matty and Tabby time alone.

Tabby's POV:

Matty looks down at me and I up at him. I feel so very confused about what I want. I do know I have the temptation to kiss Matty right now. I reach my hands out and clutch onto his shirt. I put my hands into fists in his shirt.

"Tabby..." Matty whispers. I lean in and it begins to rain. Not just rains, it pours. I look up at the sky. The urge is still very much there, but we are both getting drenched. I look at Matty again and grab his chin. I move his head to the side and kiss his cheek. I let him go and walk into the hotel.

Caity's POV:

I notice Tabby comes walking through the doors of the hotel, drenched in water and a long look on her face. I look over at George and he squeezes me hand in reassurance.

Matty's POV:

I'm not really sure what just happened. She wanted to kiss me but didn't. She just walked away leaving me alone in the rain, thinking about what just happened. I get it together and follow her inside. We both look like we just took showers in our cloths.

George's POV:

By the way Matty and Tabby looked Cate and I silently agree to just let them handle it, but we are open if needed. Caity and I get up and the way she looks past me makes me start to wonder. From the pained look in her eyes, it doesn't make me stop from turning around. Across the lobby, Jack and Lena are at Starbucks. I turn back to her and she doesn't even hesitate to look to the ground. I lift her chin up to make her look at me.

Tabby's POV:

George and Cate are having their own moment, so I head straight to the elevator. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone. Before the door closes Matty gets in. I look at the ground. I don't look at him the whole ride up. The elevator opens and I start to walk out.

"Tabby.." Matty says. I don't stop and just walk out. I walk into my hotel room and Nick and Aaron look at me.

"What's up guys?" I ask them.