Chapter 26

Tabby's POV:

We are walking through the crowd of people and I look around.

"Do these people not care you guys are Matty and George from The 1975 or what?" I ask them. Matty and George look at me and laugh.

"They don't right now and that's great. Walk faster." George says. I laugh a little. We get through the crowd and start walking back to our hotel.

Caity's POV:

Soon we arrive back at the hotel and we all take the elevator up to our floor.

Tabby's POV:

The elevator opens and Nick is in the hallway with a guitar. He looks our way when the door opens. He smiles when he sees me. He sets the guitar down and I walk quickly to him and jump into his arms. He puts his arms around me and kisses me.

"What have you been up to?" He asks me. I grin.

"We were walking around seeing all the buildings. Oh and we met Harry Styles." I say. Nick looks behind me at the others.

"You did what?" He asks, sounding shocked.

Caity's POV:

I can't help but laugh a little. Nick seems to be a bit surprised about that.

Tabby's POV:

"You took them to see Harry? You guys are full of surprises." Nick chuckles. Matty smiles.

"We are making the most of these couple days." He says. Matty and George go off into the venue part of the hotel.

"Sounds like a good time." Nick says. He kisses me again and puts me down.

"It was a lot of fun!" I tell him. He smiles at me.

"Glad you're having fun." I look at Nick.

"Do you mind if I go with them?" I ask and point to the venue. Nick smiles and shakes his head.

"Go have fun." He says. I grin and race after Matty and George. I catch up to them and grab both of their hands.

"What's on the agenda now?"

Caity's POV:

"Cait and I will catch up with you guys later." Aaron grabs my wrist after Tabby reunites with Matty and George. I look over at him and raise an eyebrow.

"We are meeting up with Jack and Lena and we are going to explore the other direction of where we came." I nod my head slowly. Maybe shopping is in order. But I would have liked to go with the boys and Tabby.

Tabby's POV:

Matty and George both look down at me at the same time.

"We are going to soundcheck a little bit." Matty says.

"You should join us." George adds. I look at George.

"Join how?" I ask.

"Can you play an instrument?" Matty asks me. I shake my head.

"Nope."

"Can you sing?" George asks. I shake my head again. Matty smirks.

"I bet you can sing."

Caity's POV:

Aaron and I walk up the sidewalk a little bit and to the little shop where we are going to meet Jack and Lena. We walk in silence as we pass people rushing to wherever they are headed. I take in everything around me. Some of the things about England, compared to the United States, are unique and a bit confusing. Take the driving on the roads for instance. I'd never get used to the fact on the way the traffic goes as long as I'll ever be here.

Tabby's POV:

Matty and George lead me down to the stage where Adam and Ross are already. They both smile at me and I return them. George sits at his drums and Matty walks up to the middle of the stage. He takes the mic and hands it to me. I slowly take it and he goes and grabs another.

Caity's POV:

Throughout the couple hours that we are out we go in and out stores and I just can't help myself. I should of gotten way less than what I originally got, but I guess I'll just have to figure out how to put it all in my suitcase. We come back around three in the afternoon and all of us decide to rest then meet back up for dinner. Once I get into my room, Aaron pops into my mind. Yeah there are things I shouldn't have done and other things I should of, but things like that happen.

Tabby's POV:

"What's your favorite song of ours?" Matty asks me. I don't have to think long on this one.

"Somebody Else." I tell him. He smiles.

"We are going to make it a duet." He tells me. I almost start laughing. He actually wants me to sing?

Nick's POV;

Everybody has left me alone again. I decide to go see what Tabby and Matty are up to. I go over to the venue side and go to the stairs. I stand there and watch what's going on.

Tabby's POV:

"I will start." Matty tells me. He gestures to the guys to start and he begins singing.

"So I heard you found somebody else and at first I thought it was a lie." He looks at me and I guess it's my turn.

"I took all my things that make sounds. The rest I can do without." I'm not sure if I feel that confident singing, but I give it all I have. Matty is smiling at me and walks over.

Nick's POV:

I watch as Matty and even Tabby are singing. Tabby really does have a good singing voice. I never knew that until now.

Tabby's POV:

Matty stands right in front of me.

"I don't want your body but I hate to think about you with somebody else. Our love has gone cold, you're intertwining your soul with somebody else." When Matty starts I decide to join in. Matty and I are both singing and looking each other in the eyes. Matty moves just a little bit closer to me. I can't take my eyes away from his. I start to feel something briefly go between us and I look away and stop singing.

Nick's POV:

I can't watch anymore. A moment is happening down there. I was some what afraid of this. That she would lose interest in me once she met Matty. I turn and walk out when Matty moves closer to Tabby.