Chapter 29

Caity's POV:

The guard comes in and says it's time for us to get into the crowd and we do so. On our way off the stage, Aaron and I meet eyes. I try reading them, but there is something there that I can't read. We break contact when I start heading for the stairs going down to the crowd.

Tabby's POV:

Nick lifts his head and kisses my arm.

"Do you mind if I go work on music?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"You go make some music babe." I say with a smile. He smiles back. He gets up.

"I will be in the hall." He says. I nod as he heads out of our room. I hear our door click shut and get up. I go into the bathroom and take my cloths off. The warm water will make me feel better. I step in and just let the water wash over me.

Caity's POV:

After mostly everyone finds their seats, they all become anxious due to the thought of everyone coming out to sing. Soon the time comes and Jack opens for The 1975. He first sings 'Don't Take The Money', then he alternates between both of his albums, singing two songs each. As he is singing I feel everything is moving slowly and I can't do anything to stop it.

Tabby's POV:

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I go into our room and find one of Nick's shirts. It's a black long sleeve that sits on the middle of my thighs. I pull on some spandex and look at myself. Yeah that's fine. The shirt is far enough. I make my way out to the hallway and find Nick laying in the middle of the floor on his back with his guitar across him. He's strumming and looks up. He looks me up and down.

"What are you wearing?" He asks me. I grin and bite my lip.

Caity's POV:

I watch as he moves side to side and down on the stage singing 'I Miss Those Days' and as I listen to the lyrics it makes me really relate to it.

Tabby's POV:

"You look good." Nick moans and I start to feel warm. I smile at him and join him on the floor. I lay down beside him.

"You shouldn't wear that around me." He says. I smile.

"Why not?" I ask. He pauses.

"You don't know what I will do." He whispers. I take his hand and intertwine our fingers together.

"What were you playing?" I ask him. He looks down at his guitar.

"Just something I've been working on." 

"Well whatever you're working on sounded great." I tell him. He looks back up at me and just looks at me.

"What?" I ask him. He then smiles.

"You're beautiful." He says. I smile back.

"You're handsome yourself." I tell him. He slips his hand from mine and begins to play again. I just lay there soaking in this moment.

Caity's POV:

After Jack gets done playing I notice him scan our area and when he does, his eyes land on Lena. I look between them and sigh. Lena gets up from her spot and runs down the isle and with Jack, went backstage. I get up and tell Aaron that I will be right back because I need to use the bathroom and he decides to come with.

Tabby's POV:

The door from the venue side opens and Jack and Lena come in. Jack looks at us and walks into their hotel room. Lena stops when the door closes. She looks me up and down.

"Maybe you should put some cloths on. You will regret it if I find out if Jack has the hots for you." She whispers angrily. She walks into their room before I can say anything.

"What a bitch." Nick says.

Caity's POV:

After The 1975 play another amazing performance, we decide to head in for the night. We go to the hotel and said our good nights.

Tabby's POV:

We are still laying on the ground me the rest of the gang shows up. I look at Nick and he looks at me, then we both look at everyone. Matty comes in last and notices me on the floor. He looks me up and down and turns his head. I saw him bite his lip before turning away.

"Goodnight everyone." Matty mutters as he goes into his hotel room.