Chapter 11

Tabby's POV:

In just a few hours we will be in England and we will be seeing Bleachers and The 1975. I still can't believe this is actually happening. I am going to be meeting Matty Healy. My gorgeous brown eyed and curly haired boy. I just can't wait to finally actually get to meet him.

Caity's POV:

We soon arrive at our apartment and Nick and Tabby head to their room to get packing. Which only leaves Aaron and I. We take our shoes off and I decide to walk to my room and pack while Aaron sits on the couch. Twenty minutes of searching through my clothes trying to find what will go with what, I hear a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I say loudly, with a hint of being out of breath. The door opens and I turn to see it is Aaron. He looks around the room and then to me.

"What happened in here?" I look around and at the sign of my room now a mess, I drop the hangers I am holding. I honestly didn't think this was going to be that complicated.

"Maybe you are just over thinking this whole thing." Aaron tells me. He closes the door and awkwardly stands there. I laugh a little and tell him he can sit down anywhere. He nods and walks to my desk chair, pulling it out and sitting on it.

Tabby's POV:

I take my suitcase out of the closet and place it on our bed. Nick does the same.

"So what's the weather going to be like?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"I would pack for warm and chilly days." He says. I nod. It does rain there a lot. I take a couple pairs of jeans out and a couple shorts and place them in my suitcase. I grab t-shirts and everything I need. I pack a few jackets and call it good in the cloths department. Now on to other stuff.

Caity's POV:

Aaron looks around the room.

"Don't worry about what will go with what, it's honestly not that big of a deal it looks good whenever. Just don't stress about it. Just pack for summer and winter sense we will be all over. Plus you can maybe buy some more merch or something." Aaron tells me. I decide he is right. Just pack whatever and figure out what to wear when we get there. After deciding the clothes, Aaron helps me pack them into my bag and after ten minutes we are done.

Tabby's POV:

I walk into the bathroom as Nick starts packing from the closet. I grab my toothbrush and paste, deodorant, some perfume, my allergy medicine, and my birth control. Can't forget those. Nick joins me in the bathroom to grab his things too.

"I can't thank you enough babe." I tell him. He smiles at me.

"I know those bands are really important to you." He says. I grin. This makes me fall for him all over again.

Caity's POV:

Aaron helps me bring my stuff out into the living room. We sit down on the couch as we hear Tabby and Nick talking in their room.

Tabby's POV:

I leave Nick and pack the rest of my stuff. I smile as I close my suitcase and make my way out of our room. I see Cate and Aaron are all done. I place my stuff with hers and sit down across from them. Nick joins us after placing his suitcase with the rest. He sits down beside me.

"So what should we do for a few hours before leaving for the airport?" He asks us. I shrug. Anything is fine with me right now.

Caity's POV:

Nick asks us what we should do until our time is up and I start to think.

"I don't care what we do in the meantime, I'm pretty flexible with anything."

Tabby's POV:

Nick looks around at everyone.

"What does everyone want to see while there?" He asks. I smile. I love everything about England and this is a dream come true, so I have a few things I want to see.

"Big Ben and The London Eye for sure. Really just being there will be great." I say.

"Maybe Matty will show us around." Nick says and I grin at the thought. If Matty wants to show me his city, then let him do it. He's the best person to show us around. My heart picks up speed as I become excited all over again.

Caity's POV:

I start imagining what it would be like if Matty shows us around England. The more and more I think about it the story gets better and better.

Tabby's POV:

I'm so ready to get on the plane and be in England. Be in the same country as Matty and Jack. Meeting them is going to be a great experience I am never going to forget.

"Can we leave now?" I ask, hoping for a yes. The sooner we get there the better. Nick shakes his head.

"You can wait." He says and smile softly.

Caity's POV:

I smile at how Tabby already wants to be there. I am totally on board with going early, but I know that can't happen. I mentally sigh leaning back in my chair. I don't think Tabby and I can still even believe all of this. This is definitely going to be an incredible experience.

Tabby's POV:

Nick looks at his phone, types then looks at us.

"Fuck it. Let's go." He says and stands up. I slowly get up with him.

"Our flight isn't until six." I say and raise an eyebrow.

"I or we," Nick looks at Aaron. "Know people." He tells us. I look at Caity and I start grinning. We are going to England!