Chapter 18

Tabby's POV:

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on our hotel room door.

"Guys, the bands start in an hour!" I hear someone yell. I sit up and look over at Nick, who is still fast asleep. I wrap a blanket around myself and get up.

"Nick get up. We have to get ready." I say. I hear him groan. I shake my head as I head into the bathroom to take a shower. I discard the blanket on the floor and climb into the shower. I love the feeling of the warm water on my skin.

Caity's POV:

Aaron and I happen to look at each other for what seems like forever.

"You don't hate me." Is the only thing he says the entire time. I feel like we are getting closer, when we hear the banging sound on the door, making me jump.

"Hey guy you need to get ready for warm ups. The show is going to start in an hour or two." Aaron and I hear a voice on the other side. Aaron and I look at each other one more time before he starts to respond.

"Okay thanks Westen. We will be out in ten." We hear a brief 'yep' before the footsteps of supposedly Westen fades down the hall. I feel something overcome my hand and notice it is Aaron's hand. He gives me a gentle squeeze and I feel like it's for reassurance. I don't know why I will need reassurance for yet, but maybe I'll find out soon. Aaron heads to the door and starts to open it. He looks over his shoulder at me.

"If you need anything I'll be in room 479." I nod my head and thank him as he heads out. I suppose that we will meet out in the hallway soon. I change real quick and then we all head to the stage for soundcheck. Once we start I notice Nick and Tabby are not here. I look around and turn to Billy, who is off stage with the rest of the band, while The 1975 and Bleachers are warming up on stage.

Tabby's POV:

I get back out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I walk into our room and find that Nick is up.

"Get your butt in the shower." I tell him with a wink. He smiles and passes me to get into the shower. I change into a t-shirt and shorts. I then work with my hair and braid it. Nick gets out and puts on a grey sweater and black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. His go to outfit. I grab my phone and room key. Nick grabs my hand and we walk out of our hotel room and into the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Nick asks. I shrug.

"I have no idea." I respond.

Caity's POV:

"Hey where is Tabby and Nick?" I ask Billy. I feel a bit worried inside. Are they okay?

"Don't worry. They will be okay. Stuff is going on, so they will miss this unfortunately." Billy tells me. Hmm. Stuff? After soundcheck is over we go back to the hotel. I decide to hang out in Aaron's room where all of us, except Tabby and Nick, are hanging out. Here we just quietly chat and play on our phones. I am sitting on one of the chairs in the sitting area just looking at all of the boys talking with each other. I still can't believe all of this. This literally feels like a dream I don't want to wake up from.

Tabby's POV:

Matty happens to be coming up to us.

"Hey guys. We were just taking a break before the show starts, but I was just about to go back. I wanted more practice with the guys." Matty explains. I smile.

"Okay. I want to meet the rest of the guys!" I say. Matty smiles.

"Then lets go love. And gent." Matty says. Nick smirks.