six

Dinah was sitting at a table in American Tea Room waiting on Normani. She knew what she wanted to talk about would be a touchy topic. However, she needed to know. She needed to know why Arin did what he did. More importantly, she needed to know why Normani was covering it up.

She was on her phone when she heard the bell above the door ring. She looked up and smiled. The brunette looked around and Dinah waved. She walked over to her and sat down.

"Hey," the blonde smiled.

"Hey," Normani smiled back, "what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Arin–"

"Dinah–"

"And Keith–"

"Wait—"

"And you."

Normani sighed. "Why?"

"I want to know why Arin did what he did."

"So, you want to know what our relationship was like?" The younger girl asked.

"Yes," Dinah nodded.

"Why do you care about Arin?" Normani asked.

"Arin was a childhood friend of mine. He wasn't...like this when he was younger." The Tongan said.

The shorter girl sighed. "What do you wanna know?"

"What happened that night? From beginning to end," Dinah said.

"From beginning to end," Normani sighed, "well–"

~YES! MORE UNWANTED FLASHBACKS!~

"Normani." Keith knocked on their room door.

It opened and Normani lifted an eyebrow. "Yes?" She asked.

"Are you ready? You've been getting ready for the past two hours," the older man said.

The brunette pecked his lips. "Yes, I'm ready. Is anyone here?"

"Your girls are here."

"I didn't tell them to come," Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do you ever tell them to come?" Keith asked, wrapping an arm around her waist and leading her down the stairs.

"Mani!" Camila cheered.

"Hey, Camilita," Normani smiled pulling her friend into a hug.

"Hey, Mani," Lauren smiled.

"Hey, Lo," the taller girl kissed her friend's cheek.

Keith smiled at the three. He absolutely adored Normani's friendship with Lauren and Camila. Then again, he absolutely adored everything that had to do with Normani. He just adored...Normani.

Normani turned around and walked over to her husband. "Who all did you invite?" she asked.

"I invited Chris–"

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Why?" she asked.

Keith chuckled. "He's my friend," he said.

"He's also a woman beater," Camila said.

"Exactly," Normani agreed.

"He's not gonna hurt you," the older man shook his head, "then I'd have to hurt him."

"Who else?"

"Bryson, Daystar, Trey, and the person you may like more than me," Keith said, "Arin."