twelve

Dinah and Kehlani were at Arin's doorstep. They were taking him in for questioning. Kehlani knocked on his front door. Moments later it was opened by none other than Arin Ray. Keith Powers murderer. The man who broke Normani Powers.

"Dinah Jane! Nice to see you again!" the man went to hug the blonde, but she held her hand out, pushing him back.

"Mr. Ray, I need you to come with us," Kehlani said.

"What?" Arin asked.

Dinah reached for her handcuffs. "Get in the car, Arin," she said.

"What? What did I do?"

"Mr. Ray, don't make this difficult. Just get in the car."

"No. What the hell? I didn't do anything."

The two girls looked at each other and Dinah sighed. She placed a hand on Arin's shoulder and turned him around. The blonde put his hands behind his back and put the handcuffs on him.

"Arin Ray, you are under arrest for the murder of Keith Powers," the Polynesian said. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights?"

"I didn't kill him!" Arin yelled, trying to get out of the handcuffs. "Whoever told you that is lying!"

"Arin, you need to calm down," Kehlani said as the two led him to their car.

"I bet it was that bitch, Normani!" he yelled. "It was her! Wasn't it?!"

Dinah pushed him into the car.

"Wasn't it?!"

The Tongan looked at him. "Be quiet, Arin," She said, before slamming the door shut. "You're giving me a headache."

Dinah walked to the other side of the car and got in.

"Go," she said to her partner.

-

Right now, Dinah was questioning Arin.

"Arin Ray, did you go to Keith Powers party the night he was killed?" she asked.

"Yes," Arin said.

"Were you flirting with his wife that night?"

"No."

"I think you were," Dinah said. "I think you were trying to take Keith's wife from him–"

"I wasn't–"

"Because you were jealous–"

"No–"

"Of their perfect marriage. And you wanted that, Arin–"

"I didn't–"

"You wanted what they had."

"Stop–"

"So, you tried to take his wife from him, and when it didn't work out you killed him."

"That isn't true."

"You killed him and his wife saw it. His wife saw him get murdered. She saw who murdered him, and she saw nobody try to stop it. She saw him fall to the ground and she saw you run–"

"You're a fucking liar!" Arin tried to jump up from the chair, but he was handcuffed to it.

"No, Arin–"

The door was opened.

"Detective," Kehlani said.

The blonde looked at her.

"I'll handle the rest. Somebody's here to see you."

Dinah went back to Arin. "I'm gonna come back," she said, "and you're gonna tell the truth."

She walked out of the room to see Normani standing in the doorway of the building. She walked over to her.

"Normani, what are you–"

"I told you not to tell anyone," the brunette said.

"Normani–"

"I told you I didn't want to rat him out," Normani said.

"You don't understand–"

"I do understand. You don't listen to me."

"Never that. I had to rat him out, Normani," Dinah shook her head.

The younger girl was about to say something, but instead she stared blankly at Dinah. It lasted for a few seconds, then she blinked rapidly.

"Did you use a condom?" she whispered.

"Yes," the Tongan nodded.

She didn't, but she thought she did.

"Even if I didn't my sperm isn't effective."

That's what the doctor said. The doctor hadn't dealt with anything like that before. The doctor lied.

"Okay," Normani sighed, then she glared at Dinah. "You had to rat him out?"

"I'm not even going to question that," the blonde shook her head. "Can we talk later? I'm questioning someone."

"You're questioning Arin," the shorter girl said. "I know. You're going to let him go."

"No, I'm not. He killed your husband. Why are you trying to keep him out of jail?"

"Because I have to."

"Why?" Dinah crossed her arms over her chest.

"Let him go," Normani said.

"If I don't?" The Samoan lifted an eyebrow.

"I don't know you."

The two girls stared at each other for a few moments before Normani turned on her heel and walked out. Dinah walked back to the room Arin and Kehlani were in. She opened the door and looked at the man with his head down on the table and Kehlani staring at him.

"Let him go," he blonde said.

"What?" Kehlani asked.

"He's free to go."

-

A/N: wow.

new a/n: whipped ass bitch.