twenty three

~two and a half weeks later~

"Mani!" the girl's room door opened.

Normani looked up from her phone. "Hey, baby," she smiled.

"How's your cheek?" Dinah smiled, sitting beside her.

"Healed," the brunette said.

The blonde touched her girlfriend's cheek and kissed her nose.

"I've been craving some McDonald's," Normani smiled.

"Just yesterday you were craving Chic-Fil-A," Dinah said.

"Yes, and you never got it for me."

"Mani, I'm not getting you McDonald's," the Polynesian chuckled.

She stopped smiling when she saw Normani tearing up. "Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Because you don't love me," the younger girl pouted.

Dinah sighed and grabbed her girlfriend's hand and stood. "Come on, baby," she said.

"What?"

"I'm gonna get you what you want."

"No," Normani crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not giving in to my cravings."

"But you just–"

"Stop questioning me!"

"Stop yelling–"

"I'm not yelling. Stop being mean to me," the younger girl looked down.

The Tongan lifted her head up and pecked her lips. "I'm sorry."

"You pulled away too quickly."

Dinah chuckled and kissed her again, only this time when she tried to move back, Normani didn't let her. The Samoan smiled and pulled away.

"Are you trying to get me to fuck you?" she asked.

The brunette mumbled something inaudible.

"If so," Dinah said, as she kissed her girlfriend's jawline, "it's working."

The blonde pushed the shorter girl back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. "Do you want me to?"

Normani nodded.

"I don't understand nods, Mani. Use your words," Dinah mumbled, kissing down her neck.

"Yes," the shorter girl breathed out, "please."

-

Normani was the first one to wake up, she kissed Dinah's forehead and grabbed her phone. She dialed Camila's number and placed the phone to her ear.

"Yo?"

"Can you bring me McDonald's?" She asked.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

"Okay. I'll bring you your usual."

Before she could respond a tan hand hung up the phone. She felt Dinah's lips on her neck and she shut her eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was going to get you McDonald's, baby," the taller girl mumbled against her skin.

"Out of pity," Normani said quietly, running her fingers across Dinah's neck.

The blonde pecked her lips, then turned on her side. She grabbed her jeans, reaching into her left back pocket and pulled out a red, velvet box. The younger girl smiled softly.

"You've gotta stop buying me stuff," she shook her head.

Dinah opened the box and Normani's eyes widened.

"Don't worry," the Polynesian chuckled slipping the ring on her finger. "It's a promise ring."

"Then, why are you putting it on my left hand instead of my right?"

"Because it's a promise that you'll stay with me forever," Dinah kissed her hand.

"Mani!" the two heard Camila yell.

"Dinah–"

The door opened. "I've got your food," the Cuban-Mexican said as she walked into the room, not the least bit phased that they were both naked in the bed.

"Thank you," Normani smiled.

Camila handed her friend the McDonald's bag and when she went to grab it, she pulled the bag away and grabbed her left hand. "What is this?"

"It's a promise ring," the younger girl looked at her girlfriend.

Dinah shrugged.

"No, Mani," Camila said, looking at her two friends. "This is an engagement ring."

"It's not an engagement ring," the Tongan shook her head. "It's a promise ring."

"Then, why is it on her left hand?"

"Because it's a promise that we'll be together forever," Normani said.

"That," Camila said, hitting her chest, "is the most annoyingly cute thing I have ever heard."

Dinah kissed her girlfriend's neck and smiled softly. "I love you," she mumbled.

Normani smiled back. "I love you too, baby."

"Take this food, girl," Camila sat the food on the nightstand.

The taller girl scrunched up her face. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Mani, you just made her spend three dollars on that shit. You better eat it," Dinah joked.

The older girl looked at her friend. "Hey, DJ?"

"Yes?" the Samoan asked.

"I need you to put on some clothes," Camila said, "then meet me downstairs."

Dinah lifted an eyebrow, but nodded. "Of course."

-

A/N: not sure if I want to give you guys a sad ending or a happy ending🤔

I guess it all depends on how you guys react to the next chapter.

Something you shouldn't forget: I have two endings written. A sad one and a happy one. Sad one means there's no sequel. Happy one means there MIGHT be a sequel.

It's all up to you on which one you get.🤗🤗