nineteen

~three and a half weeks later~

"I've solved it! I know who it is!" Dinah yelled as she walked into Normani's house.

"You're still not going to knock?" Normani asked.

"Why should I knock when I basically live here?" the blonde asked. "I even have clothes here."

"That's not on purpose, though," Lauren winked.

"I don't drive home naked. Yes, it is," Dinah gave her friend a look.

"You just gave us confirmation that you guys fuck," Ally said.

"I think we already knew that," Camila mumbled.

Normani nudged her, then looked at her girlfriend. "What did you solve, baby?"

"The case. I know who killed your cousin," Dinah said.

"Who?" the younger girl asked.

"The two men who killed your husband."

Turns out, Chris did help Arin kill Keith. Normani failed to leave out that little detail whenever she was telling the story about that night. Chris pushed Keith in the way of the bullet. They also found out, in court, that Chris gave Arin the gun. He also gave Arin the idea to kill Keith, but we won't go too into detail with that.

"I'm honestly not surprised," Normani sighed. "More court?"

"Yeah," Dinah nodded. "They were trying to kill everyone you cared about. Camila and Lauren were next–"

"What?" the two asked.

"They have twenty-five to life. By that I mean, they aren't getting out of jail anytime soon."

"They must think they're some goddamn serial killers or something," Normani rolled her eyes and stood, walking over to the blonde.

"I hope not," Dinah kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "They don't have the brains to be serial killers."

"And you do?" Ally laughed.

The Polynesian gave her the finger and lead Normani back to the couch. "You look tired. Did you sleep last night?" She asked as the two sat down.

"Yeah," the brunette nodded, sitting her head on Dinah's shoulder.

The Tongan held Normani's hand and sighed. "Are you lying?"

"Yeah."

"Mani, you need to sleep. You haven't been sleeping lately and it's scaring me."

"I'm sorry."

Camila walked upstairs.

"Why are you crying?" Dinah asked, lifting Normani's head up.

"Because I'm scared."

"Scared? Why? Everything's okay. Everything is going to be fine," the Samoan shook her head.

"No, it won't," the younger girl shook her head.

"What? Why?" Dinah was genuinely confused and scared. What the hell was Normani talking about?

Camila walked down the stairs and put something in Normani's hand.

"Normani," the taller girl said, "I need you to tell me what's wrong. Why won't everything be okay?"

The younger girl held up what was in her hand. "Because," she said, now sobbing. "I'm pregnant."

Dinah stared at her for a few moments, then looked at the Latinas behind her. She went back to Normani and furrowed her eyebrows. "You've been with someone else?"

"Bitch, I'm fucking anti-social. How the hell would I have been with someone else? I barely leave this damn house," the shorter girl glared at her through her tears.

"Then how the hell are you pregnant?" the Polynesian asked.

"Because your goddamn sperm is effective and you didn't use a condom, you fucking liar!" Normani yelled.

Dinah was taken aback. "What in the hell," she mumbled, shaking her head.

"Mani, she didn't know," Ally shook her head.

"Then maybe that's what she should've said!"

"The doctor told her her sperm wasn't effective," Camila said.

"And she could barely remember a thing from that night with you. She wasn't sure if she used a condom or not," Lauren said.

"Why didn't she tell me–"

"I need you to stop yelling," Dinah said. Normani looked at her. "We're going to talk about this later, like adults. No yelling involved–"

"This isn't even my fault–"

"It isn't mine either!" the older girl was becoming frustrated.

"I thought we weren't yelling?" the younger girl lifted an eyebrow.

"Bi–Girl, I'm going to–you know what? Give me a few minutes. I don't want to snap at you and make you even more angry at me. I'm going to go upstairs and you're going to stay down here. I'm going to take a few deep breaths, then I'm going to come back down here. I'm going to take you upstairs and we're going to talk. Calmly. No yelling. Okay? Okay."

Dinah walked up the stairs and into a room, shutting the door. Normani ran a hand through her hair and took a few deep breaths.

"You know it wasn't right to blame everything on her," Camila said.

"Yeah, I know," the younger girl nodded, looking at her three friends, "because technically, this is your fault."

-

A/N: