twenty eight

Normani was sitting on the edge of her bed, staring at her wall. She was thinking. She was thinking 'Why? Why did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve this?' I'm sure you guys are thinking the same thing, because I fuck with y'all way too much. 😋✊🏾 Out of all of the things God could've taken away from her, he took her child. He already fucking took her husband. Was he just not enough? This was the third time he took something from her.

Something that meant everything to her. I know what you're thinking, 'Third time?' It's time for an unwanted flashback.

~unwanted flashback number I don't know~

Normani was at Lauren's house stressing out. She had found out she was pregnant a month ago, but she hadn't told Keith. Why didn't she tell him? He didn't want kids. They had only been married for a year so far. She didn't know how it happened, Keith used a condom and she was on birth control. She was happy about it, of course, she just didn't know how he would react. Especially after it's been a month since she found out...

"Normani, you need to calm down. Worst case scenario is, he's angry at you for not telling him soon–"

"Actually," Camila said, walking into the room with a bowl of fruit. "Worst case scenario is, he makes you abort the baby."

"Now, why the fuck would you even say that?" Lauren glared at the younger girl.

Normani ran a hand through her hair for probably the hundredth time today and began tearing up. "I don't know if I want to tell him."

"Normani, you do know your stomach is going to get bigger as the days pass, correct?" Camila asked, sitting the bowl beside her friend.

"I know, but I'm scared. What if he doesn't want a bab–"

"Then, fuck him." Lauren shook her head. "If he doesn't want a child that's going to–"

Normani's phone began ringing. She picked it up and placed it to her ear.

"Hey, Keith." She said.

"Hey, baby. Where are you? You've been gone since this morning."

"I'm with Camila and Lauren. Why?"

"I need your help with something at home."

Normani's eyes widened. "Huh?" She asked.

"I said I need your help with something at home." Keith said again.

The brunette began breathing frantically.

"Are you okay, Mani?" He asked.

Normani groaned as she held her side. Camila's eyes widened, then took the phone from her friend.

"Yeah, yeah. She's fine. She just stubbed her toe. We were actually going to do something today. Yeah, of course. Mhm. Yeah. We'll call you," Camila said, then hung up the phone. She looked at her green eyed friend who was staring her now bleeding friend in shock. "What the hell are you doing?! Why aren't you calling an ambulance?!" The Cuban-Mexican shook her head and called them on her own.

"What's happening?" Normani asked, sobbing as she lie back on the bed.

"Normani." Lauren said, as she grabbed her friend's hand. "You might be having a miscarriage."

The younger girl shook her head. "No. God please, no."

"Stay calm." The raven-haired girl whispered.

Normani squeezed her friend's hand and shook her head before she fell unconscious.

~unwanted flashback is over~

"Baby."

Normani looked down to see Dinah squatted in front of her.

"Are you hungry?" The blonde asked.

The younger girl just looked at her.

"Mani?"

A tear fell down Normani's cheek. Dinah shook her head.

"Don't cry." She whispered. She was about to cry herself. "I don't like it when you cry."

The brunette began sobbing and her body began shaking uncontrollably. The taller girl pulled her girlfriend in for a hug. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I'm sorry." She said.

Normani nodded. "So am I."

-

A/N: so many death threats on my last chapter😩

It's what I live for 👏🏾😩👏🏾😩👏🏾😩👏🏾😩😩👏🏾