thirty three

~a few–maybe three–weeks later~

Normani moaned loudly, digging her nails into Dinah's back as they both came. This was probably their fifth time having sex this week...seventeenth time this month. Both girls wanted a mini them running around the house, so they stopped using a condom, and Normani didn't take birth control..not that she took it in the first place. At least, not when she was with Dinah.

"That hurts, Mani." Dinah said as she lie down beside her fiancée.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't hit my spot so roughly," Normani said, turning on her side. "Then I probably wouldn't do it."

"Mmm, that's not happening. I like it when you beg." The blonde smiled. 

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Enjoy those scars on your back, baby. They're gonna be there forever." She smiled.

Dinah placed a kiss on Normani's lips and pulled her closer to her. "About this wanting to invite Z to the engagement party." She said.

The younger girl ran her hand over the older girl's toned stomach. "I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. What I said and did to her was extremely rude, and I feel like I could've handled the situation in a completely different way."

Dinah smiled softly. "You have such a big heart," She said. "We can invite her, but if she does anything to fuck up this night, I swear–"

"I get it." Normani nodded.

The shorter girl's phone went off. She sighed and checked who the message was from.

Tori💞: I heard you got engaged.

"Who is it?" The taller girl asked.

"Tori." Normani said.

"Who is Tori?" Dinah asked, and the darker girl could hear the jealousy in her voice.

"My side ho." Normani said.

The Polynesian thumped her in the back of the head. "No," She said. "Who is she?"

"She's an old friend of mine."

"Oh–"

The two heard the front door open and Normani furrowed her eyebrows. "It was locked. Then again, it's always locked."

Dinah turned over to the nightstand, but refrained from opening a drawer whenever she heard someone start singing.

"Bidi bidi bom bom!" The two heard Lauren sing.

"Bidi bidi bom bom!" Camila and Ally echoed her as the three walked up the stairs.

"Bidi, bidi, bom bom," the three Latinas sang. "Bidi, bidi, bidi."

Their door opened and the younger girl lifted an eyebrow. "No," she said. "How did you get in?"

"We have a key." Lauren said.

"Who gave it to you?" Dinah asked, turning over to face her fiancée.

Normani smiled softly and kissed her forehead.

"Keith." Camila said.

"So, he gave you a key three years ago and you never told me?" The melanin girl looked at her friends.

The two Cubans nodded.

"Mani." The Tongan said.

Normani turned her head only for Dinah to connect their lips. The two girls had been extremely clingy ever since Dinah proposed. They were excited. I mean..who wouldn't be?

"That's disgusting." Camila gagged.

"Or maybe," Normani said, pecking Dinah's lips again, "you're just mad because you're single."

"I am not."

Ally smiled and rolled her eyes. "Any luck?"

Both girls shook their head. "Still trying." The youngest girl sighed.

The Samoan wrapped and arm around her waist and kissed her temple. "It'll happen. Don't worry."

Normani smiled and nodded. "Hey, Latinas?" She looked at her friends, who looked back at her. "I'd really appreciate it if you got out."

"Yeah, and I'd appreciate it if Dinah would change her hair back to brown, but sometimes nobody gets what they want." Ally smiled.

The taller girl picked up one of her vans. "You have five seconds to get out of this shoe will collide with your face."

The three girls quickly left the room, shutting the door.

"That was easy." Dinah said.

"Mhm," Normani said, getting out of bed. "Get up. Take a shower. We've gotta get stuff for this party in two weeks."

The older girl groaned, but got out of bed. "who all are you inviting?" She asked.

"I'm leaving that up to you," the shorter girl said. "I want it to be small, though."

"Alright," Dinah nodded. "I already have a few people in mind."

-

A/N: goodnight..I think?

There might be another update tonight–or is it this morning–after this. I'm not entirely sure.

Oh well🤷🏾‍♀️