twenty two

Dinah was sitting down, ignoring what Kehlani was telling her before Camila, Lauren, and Ally burst into the room.

"What happened?" Ally asked looking at an unconscious Normani, a stressed Kehlani, and an angry Dinah.

"Ask Kehlani," the blonde said.

"Dinah, you know I did mean for it to happen–"

"I told you, Parrish," Dinah said. "If she comes back with a scratch on her, you're going to face the consequences. I was dead serious about that. Not only did she come back with a fucking scratch, but she came back with a bruised face. Do you really expect me not to fire you?"

"I couldn't have stopped it–"

"You could have if you were watching them."

"Hey, dumbasses," Lauren said. "What the hell happened?"

"I was watching them!" Kehlani said. "I told you it happened so quickly–"

"Which is why you were trained to move quickly! Stop giving me bullshit excuses! You should know when I say something, I mean it! I told you don't let her get hurt! Now look where we are!"

"If y'all hoes don't stop yelling, I'm going to cut you," Camila threatened.

Dinah ran a hand through her hair. "You're fired. I'm not changing my mind about it," she said.

The five heard a groan one from the hospital bed. The Polynesian looked up.

"Normani," she said.

The brunette touched her cheek, and flinched away when she realized it was bruised. She looked at Dinah and Kehlani and lifted an eyebrow. "He hit me," she said.

"I know–"

"In a room surrounded with police officers. He managed to hit me in a room surrounded with police officers," Normani said.

"Shocking, right?" Dinah lifted an eyebrow.

"Dinah–" Kehlani began, but the Polynesian held up her hand.

"Tapuni ho ngutu," she said shaking her head. Shut your mouth.

"I don't know what–"

"It means shut your mouth," the other four girls said.

"Dinah–"

"You're never going to see them again."

"Yes, I know. I made that decision while I was unconscious," Normani rolled her eyes. "Come here."

Dinah walked over to her and bent down. "Yes?"

"Go easy on her," the younger girl said quietly. "It did happen really quickly. It was one mistake. Don't fire her because of it."

"It was one mistake that could've hurt you horribly," the blonde said.

"But it didn't," Normani said, "I'm okay."

"Tell that to your bruised cheek."

"It'll heal. Don't be a bitch," the brunette said.

"I'm not a bitch. I don't shit on the floor." Dinah said.

Normani rolled her eyes and pecked the Tongan's lips. "My bitch doesn't do that."

"Not around you," the Samoan smiled before lifting up.

"When can I leave?" the shorter girl asked.

"I don't know. I don't work here," Dinah shrugged.

The door to Normani's room opened and in walked a doctor, looking down at a clipboard. The curly haired woman smiled and looked up, then her smile turned into a face of shock. 

"Normani?" She said, she had an English accent. "Normani Powers?"

Normani looked at her, her jaw dropping. "Leigh-Anne," she said.

"That's Leigh-Anne?" Dinah asked, pointing to the doctor.

"I thought you–"

"It didn't work out. Who the hell hit you?" the English girl asked, walking over to her friend.

"Shouldn't you know that already?" Camila asked.

"Shut up, Camila," Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes.

"Already back to our old ways," the Cuban-Mexican smiled.

The oldest girl walked over to Normani and sighed. "Was it Arin?" she asked.

"Why do you all just assume it's Arin's fault when I have a bruise?"

"It's always Arin's fault when you have a bruise," the other girl said. 

Silence.

"It was Arin," Camila said.

"Normani," Leigh-Anne said.

"Yes?" Normani asked.

"I'm looking at you and you look bigger."

"Gee, thanks."

"Not in a bad way," the English girl shook her head. "In a pregnant way."

"Yes, it's because I'm pregnant."

"With who's child?"

"Hers," the younger girl pointed to the blonde that had her face in her phone.

"Normani, you do know that's a girl?"

"A girl with a dick," Lauren said.

"A large one at that," Camila nodded.

"How in the world do you know what her dick looks like?" Normani asked.

"She doesn't. Do you, Camila?" Dinah glared at her friend.

Kehlani lifted an eyebrow. "Well, I'm gonna go," When she got the the door Dinah called for her.

"I expect to see you at work tomorrow," the Polynesian said.

"Of course, Sergeant," Kehlani said before walking out.

-

A/N: a very short chapter. I'm sorry. ):