twenty seven

[pls don't kill me]

Dinah was sitting on her couch, in her house–wait...in her house? Dinah has A HOUSE?! Shocking. I know. Yes, she was sitting on her couch in her house when she heard a knock on her door. She furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to the door opening it.

"Normani–"

"I'm stressed." Normani said, walking into her girlfriend's house.

"What? Stressed about what?" Dinah asked.

"I need to go see Arin. I need to talk to him about something." The brunette said.

"Are you fucking insane? After what he did to you, do you really expect me to let you go see him?" The blonde shook her head.

"Dinah, you don't understand," Normani shook her head as she began to tear up. "It's important."

"What is so important that you have to go visit him?"

"Dinah, baby, please. I need to see him. Let me see him. This will be that last time I promise." The younger girl was now panicking, as tears spilled out of her eyes.

"No," Dinah said. "I'm not letting you."

"I'm begging you. Everybody in that police station knows what happened the last time and if I got there on my own, they won't let me in. If you go in there with me and say it's okay, they will. Please."

"I'm not letting you get hurt agai–"

"Maybe I wouldn't have gotten hurt the first time if you went in with me in the first place," Normani said, stressing out even more. "If you go in now, I know that nothing will happen. It's important."

"Why do you need to see him?"

"You don't need to worry about tha–"

"Then it must not be that impor–"

"It's about us."

Dinah looked at her for a moment before running a hand through her hair. Just as Normani thought she was about to give in, she shook her head.

"No."

"Dinah–"

The door opened.

"Guys."

The two girls looked at the woman in the doorway.

"What, Camila?" Dinah asked a little too harshly.

"Lauren was just in a car accident."

It was quiet for a few moments until the two detectives heard a groan.

"Dinah." The youngest girl said holding her side.

The Tongan looked at her girlfriend to see blood running down her legs. "You're bleeding." She said.

"Dinah." Normani said before she passed out and collapsed onto the ground.

-

"Well, I know when you're around cause I know the sound, I know the sound of your heart." Dinah sang quietly as she tightly held onto Normani's hand.

The hospital room door opened. "Dinah." 

The Polynesian looked at she and Normani's hands, then at the girl in the doorway.

"You're okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just a broken wrist," Lauren held up her arm. "What happened to her?"

"Implantation bleeding."

"No, it wasn't. It wouldn't have been running down her leg if it was." The raven-haired girl said.

Dinah felt a soft squeeze on her hand. She looked down at her girlfriend and smiled. "Hey, Mani."

Normani smiled back. She opened her mouth to say something, but the door opened.

"Normani." Leigh-Anne gave the girl a sorrowful look and shook her head.

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah?"

Lauren bit her bottom lip and looked at Dinah. 'I'm sorry.' She mouthed.

'What?' The younger girl mouthed back.

The door burst open and in ran Camila, Ally, and...Zendaya? The Tongan looked at the three and made a face.

"What is she doing here?" She asked.

"She hit Lauren." Ally said.

"I'm pressing charges." Lauren shrugged.

"Still beautiful." Camila said, staring up at the girl.

"Leigh, what were you trying to tell me?" Normani asked.

"You lost a lot of blood, love." The English girl said.

"Okay?" The younger girl asked.

"I'm sorry, Normani," Leigh-Anne shook her head. "You lost the baby."

To be continued...

-

A/N: *shields myself*