Intro.💓

Jayda's Point Of View..

I climbed out of the pool.. My aunt Tookie had started taking fucking pictures. Lord. "TeeTee.. no." She laughed. "Girl pose.." I had no choice. Can't have any ugly pictures posted later tonight.

We walked to the snack bar, I stood in front of her. "Fuck you nigga.." we heard the hoodrats as my dad calls them walk by. I turned around to watch them walk past. "Your father would kill you, and ME." I laughed. "I already know." I turned back to find myself behind a few steps.

I stepped up to get my snickers and Sprite.. "here's your change.." the lady rudely handed me the change. I frowned. "Thank you.." I stepped to the side. My aunt got her drink and we walked to the lawn chairs. We sat down, and I laid the towel over my legs. "I got straws." She laughed and pulled them out. "Blessings." I smiled. I took one and popped it in my Sprite.

We watched the kids play, and the adults walk around. I loved being away from home. I loved being around positive people and positive vibes. 😭😩

"Ooooouuuu. Gotta go." See my Aunt Tookie lives with us. She thinks I don't know she's dating a 'D-Boy.' but I do.  That's why I don't understand her at times.

I just looked off in the distance.

"Hey baby.." I heard them talking behind me. "Why yo niece never speak..?" I heard his deep voice. "I don't let her.. like you know how my brother is with me. So this is his daughter imagine how he is with her?"

"Damn.. my fault." He laughed. "Let's go walk around." I heard their footsteps. I put on my sunglasses and picked up my bag. I got up and started walking toward the exit.

TeeTee: He's gonna have to bring you home. I'm leaving.

I walked out the gate and to my car. I drive an 08 Altima Coupe. Nothing fancy, no foreign labels.

I got in and pressed the brake. I hit the start button and found music on my phone. My 'trap' music. I plugged in the aux and put the car in reverse.

--

Lucas's Point Of View..

Oh lord..

I just watched Cynthia deep throat my dick, I leaned my head back.. "damn girl." I moaned. The sounds of her slurping filled my pops living room. He don't give a fuck.

Then her teeth. For like the third time. I just pushed her off me. "Damn bitch! Ima get yo ass a teeth guard or sum. I know you suck dick like it's going out of style why the fuck cant you keep yo teeth off me.." she shrugged. "Sorry damn Lucas, chill out." She wiped the corner of her mouth. She was a nice lil hispanic hoe. Body wasn't curvy it was more boxed but the mouth was some serious. If she felt like it and obviously she didn't today..

"Mane. Just go. I got shit to handle anyway.."

I got up and fixed my dick in my pants. Damn. I patted my pockets and walked her to the door. "Here. You get a A for Effort." I handed her a $10 bill.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU." like that's the first time I eva heard that. I watched her storm off. Lil bitty bitty bitch mad tight son.

I went and sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. My boy Jaylen been blowing a nigga up. I called him to see wassup.. Summa coming to end. So shit finna die down.

"Aye bro.. wassgud?"
"Don't 'what's good?' Me nigga.. whea da hell you at? These nigga's in face talking about some dumb shit. Some call ya boy cuz shits finna get ugly so get yo ass down here on 5th. Bring dat shit too."
"WHO? IM ON MY MUH FUCKING WAY."

Click.

I ran out the front door. Locking it behind me, I ran down to my challenger and started it. I hit da gas in dat bitch. I flew to 5th. I get out my car, Im creeping around da corner ready to sneak the fuck outta someone. First thing I see is this nigga come out da store wit his phone laughing. "Niggaaaaaaaaa.." I laughed. "Y'all L da realest nigga outchea on my team.." he recorded. I rolled my eyes. "You dumb bro. I prolly got put some gas in my car now." I smacked my lips. "My bad bro." 

I got in the car and backed up to the gas station. My boy Jaylen did a slight jog over to whea I was at.

He posted up on my car. "Remember dat New stuck up bitch?" I nodded. "Wassup?" "Dat Bitch look good in some polka dots." I looked at him. "Nigga you sound like some damn polka dots."