First Day of School.

YALL. I LITERALLY JUST THOUGHT OF THIS AND IM JUST WRITING. SO STAY WITH ME LMAAAOOO.

Lucas.
_

"Yo son, you really trippin'. You say Kenna ova Kayla? Kayla thicker.. ion care. Kayla look better too." I looked at Jaylen. "They identical twins niggaaaa." I laughed at him dumb ass. "Aye, there's that party this weekend. You know I'm setting up shop niggaaaa." I rolled my eyes. "You mean I'm setting up shop.." I shook my head. "We." He corrected. "Ill outsell ya ass on a bad day nigga." He shrugged. "We still getting paid tho."

"Y'all can both get to class, and move." Holly walked past us. The whitest wanna be hood girl alive. She done had every black dick in this school almost. I know I ain't hit. Ion think Jaylen hit. Shit Jaylen tries to smash everything tho.

A grey Altima coupe pulled in the parking spot beside my car.. I looked all in the car because I ain't neva seen it before. The door opened and some good ass fruity smell came out.

__

Jayda.

I stepped out of the car. I had on my white crop top, with some jeans and my taxi 12s. 🤔

I turned around and grabbed my backpack. I walked away from my car locking it as I was looking at my phone texting my Bestfriend from Alabama.

"Look there's polka dots." I ignored it. He couldn't be talking to me. "Polka dots!" He yelled. "I know you hear me.." I rolled my eyes and kept walking. He must follow me on fucking Instagram. 🙄

I opened the door, without looking back. I followed my schedule and went to my first class. I was early so I could sit in the back, and not be bothered with these people.

I walked in and sat down.

"Name?"

"Jayda. Jayda Newsome." I smiled. The lady nodded. "Alright. You right here.." she tapped the desk. In the back like I wanted. So I won't complain.

Ashlaii: Girl. No boy crushes?
Me: No. they all think I'm stuck up.
Ashlaii: Aw damn.

I smelled some cologne and I automatically followed the scent. I looked next to me. My heart sank. I was in between the two boys from that car next to me. 🙄

"Alright. Everyone shut up and let's begin class. Let's start by saying welcome back, hope you all had a great summer.." I tuned her out.. I was so into doodling on my paper, I didn't hear the darker one ask me what my name was.. I just saw he took the pencil from me. I looked at him.

"I asked you what ya name was.." I rolled my eyes. "One its Jayda. I wasn't paying you any attention and give me my pencil please.." he smirked. "Here baby." He handed to me. I went to grab it and he snatched it away. I just pulled out another one. "Annoying." I rolled my eyes , and went back to doodling on my paper..

"What's dat you drawing..?" I heard the most sexiest voice I had ever heard. Like for a second I had to get myself together. "I don't know I just draw.." I shrugged. "Well it's dope." I nodded. "Thanks." He didn't say anything better.

We sat there for like 3 minutes. He snatched my paper and balled it up. Tossing it like a basketball into the trash can. "Ballin'." He laughed. "Why would you do that?" I looked at him. "Because... not all dope is good dope." I crossed my arms and sat there. He had a light complexion. Tattoos up his arm. Dressed in his Levi's, white high top air forces and his navy and pink polo. He just screamed he was rich.

"Aye bro.. here come holly.." they whispered over me. "Ima fuck her at the party.." they both laughed. "Dats nasty to me. Like damn nigga.. get you some standards." "I ain't like you." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.