Partyyyyy

Jayda.

Boy. I was free and couldn't wait to hit this party tonight. 😩

I was waiting on Tasha. 🙄 she's been supposed to pick me up. Jackson said it's not a party he wanted to go to but it's a college party? 🙄

Jackson: Aye. I just might go.
Me: Ok. I'll make sure to tell my other nigga not to.
Jackson: Yeah.
Me: 😁

I heard the horn and dashed downstairs. My dad would've tried to see what the fuck I had on. I ran to the car in my heels. "Damn bitch." Tasha laughed. "Uh uh. Go." I said out of breath.

She sped off.

I had took a couple shots in the car. Tasha agreed to be sober. We walked in, and I was just dancing.. vibing. A lot more people fucked with me more than everyone who used to walk past me. 😅

I was twerking on Tasha.. she held my hips as I swayed. I felt my hand get pulled and Tasha start yelling. I got pushed into a closet of the home. It was a nice size closet. "Jackson, we- Lucas?" I looked at him. One I was little on the drunk side. "Yeah baby. It's me.." he smiled. "Move." I pushed him. He grabbed my hands. "Don't fight this.. you know you want this.." I frowned. "Stoppp." I pushed him again. He smacked me harder than the first time. I tasted blood.

I spit on the floor, "Lucas what the fuck. Let me go.." I was sobering up quick. He looked at me and licked his lips. "Lucas I'm not playing.." I brought my knee up and this time he punched me. "Quit fucking trying me Jayda." I was scared but I wasn't about to show that I was scared. "Lucas please.." I whined. "Don't cry now." I didn't think I had literal tears. "Lucas.." he pushed me into the shelves behind me.

"You do realize Jackson is gonna be here at any moment.." he just lunged at me. I screamed at the top of my lungs while I took his blows.

Shortly. I must've passed out or something.

Jackson.

"J- Jackson. I dunno. It was like we were dancing one minute.. then he just like pulled her. I'm sorry I was supposed to watch her. I know.." Tasha was rambling as she followed me. "Man that shits not even cool.." I looked at the niggas walking from the kitchen. "Fucking raping females at a party? I'm out." One of the niggas said. "Call her dad man.." i kept walking down the hall. Niggas was at the door listening. I pushed them.

I caught this nigga red handed. Almost in the act. I snatched his ass out and threw him against the wall outside the closet. I held him up by his shirt. "Nigga you picked the wrong one.." I threw him down. I just sent blows to his face. Constant blows. Seeing him leak was the best feeling. I couldn't stop. I felt hands tryna pull me off. "You gonn kill the nigga." I turned around and pushed the nigga that was tryna stop. "You think that shits right? You just wanna listen right?" I bashed his shit in on spot.

"Next motherfucker who touch me, I'm shooting I don't give a fuck." I went back over to Lucas. I kicked him all in his shit.

"JACKSON." I heard a deep voice.

"Get her to the car." I nodded And went to pick her up. All because I was 3 minutes late! I carried her outside. I put her in my truck and peeled off. I raced to my apartment. I brought her upstairs and sent boss the address. I quickly took a shower and changed. I threw the clothes in the tub and bleached them. I carried them downstairs and into the woods. I lit that bitch up.

I watched them burn until the fire went out. "Aye come over to the crib. We gonn move her." I didn't even realize I had been out there this long nor that I was crying.

I ran back upstairs and got my key locking it up. I went to my truck and peeled off.

"Jackson! WHAT THE FUCK!" I hit the steering wheel. "BE ON TIME JACKSON!" I hit it again. I stopped quick realizing. I was about to pass the house I got out slamming the door. I heard the glass shatter.

Tookie walked from downstairs as I was coming in. "She's good. Stabilized. Nothing to bad.." Tookie was our lul doctor/surgeon. That way we never seen a hospital. If sum happen she was the go to. She had every bit of technology she needed.

She walked over to me. She just hugged me. "It's okay Jackson." She pulled away and walked over to the couch. I stood there. "Jackson. Back do'" I followed him.

"Mane this ain't yo fault. Dis all Lucas if you ask me.." he handed me a blunt. "Nah I'm good thanks tho." He nodded and pulled from it. "She gonn be straight. But I'm telling you. This shit just caused war.. I'm talking about showing up at they trap tonight.. right now." I shrugged. "Why we still standing here?" I made a move toward da door. "Round up first." He nodded. I sent da one text. I went and got in my truck. "Jackson. My car." He called, I got out and went to his car.

"Yo."
"Relax."