Slim thick

Jayda.

I bumped into this nice looking light skin with the perfect smile. "I'm sorry." I moved around him. "You good." He smirked. I kept walkin.

"Girl. You know he was fine."

"Okay, quit acting like I'm single." I rolled my eyes. Tasha was not a fan of Lucas in these last couple days and I have no clue why..

We were walking when a slight tap on my shoulder scared me. "My bad ma', I was wondering if I could get ya number?" I looked at Tasha. "I have a boyfriend sorry.." he nodded. "I figured so. But we can tell him I'm gay, I just wanna get to know you.. we can be best friends.." he said causing me and Tasha to laugh.

"Do it. I won't say shit." Tasha nudged me. "I can't. I'm sorry.. I wouldn't want a girl walking up to Luca-" "too late." Tasha mumbled. I pretended as if I didn't hear it. "Can I follow you on a social media then?" He asked. I nodded. We exchanged Snapchat and IG.

"See that wasn't hard.." Tasha encouraged. "Uh uh.. I feel so wrong." "Don't." She smiled. We walked to the food court and sat down. "I gotta talk to you about something. We been cool for a while. You know I do not want Lucas by any means.. like I put that on my dead father.." she always put serious shit on her daddy. "What is it Tasha. You are not making me feel calm.."

"He's an abusive ass man.." she looked at me. "The li-" "bitch Lucas." She rolled her eyes. "I met his ex.." she smiled. I nodded. She pulled up Facebook.

"After years, She finally shared her story." I started reading into it. I looked at the tagged page and it was indeed Lucas. But I wouldn't think he would do this to me. "May-" "make one excuse.. I will beat yo ass myself or take a ass whooping.." she mugged me. "Okay. I'll just ask him about it." She looked at me. "Bitch don't do that! If he beat yo ass then what?!" I shrugged. "I'll take it. But I wanna know.."

I texted him.

Me: I really gotta talk to you.
Babe: Well im busy right now. So it'll have to wait..
Me: 🤔 what's the attitude for?
Babe: What do really have to talk about..
me: In person please..
Babe: Come over..

I looked at Tasha. "I'll see you later." She looked at me. "Share your location with me." I did as she asked. "alright. Love you." "Love you!" I smiled walking away.

Lucas.

I paced my room. "So Tasha told you this?" "No. She showed it to me. We were uh sitting in the food court and I guess she was on Facebook. She asked if that was you. I said yeah because I had seen that old picture in your phone before.." I scratched my head. "Fuck was you in my phone for? you don't trust me?" I looked at him.

"I'm just gonna leave.." I got up. "You're taking it out of proportion. I was just tryna clear it up so Tasha knew you weren't like that.." "you ain't going no where." He pushed me. I was used to him pushing me. "I got a nut I wanna bust.." he laughed. "Boy bye!" I laughed. "I'm just playing bae I love you." He kissed me. "I love you too." He pulled me under him. "How much?" He smirked. "A lot.." "can I please you?" I nodded as I watched him. He moved to pull my pants off.

I laughed. "White.. nice." He looked at me. He pulled my panties down. "You should get my name tatted on you." "Hell nah." He slid my panties to the side. He grazed his teeth against my clit. "Mm." I moaned.. that was a first. "You like that?" He lightly bit.. I arched my back. He started working tongue then he bit harder then before and my eyes watered. "Okay. Nah." I pushed his head. "That shit hurt!" He looked at me funny. "Dont be a bitch.." I looked at him weird. "Yeah I'm gonna go. Hand me my pants please.." "you can stay."

"I don't wanna." My phone went off. I reached for it but he reached first. I pleaded for it not to be Tasha.

"Who the fuck is a Jackson.." I was confused. "Who?" "This fucking nigga! He on ya snap!" He yelled. I reached for my phone. "Nah. You was in mine! So you read some dumb shit.. and now you talking to another nigga.. you think you gonna give my pussy to another nigga.." I reached for my phone and he chucked it. I looked at him and just got up.

Don't know what switch it clicked but he was being very bipolar.

Lucas.

That shit triggered me mane. Like this bitch gonna believe Tasha and some random hoe on Facebook over her nigga..

She walked out. I restrained myself from stopping her. She walked out and I rolled my eyes. I texted Sydney.

Ight. I know I told y'all I loved her but I got needs. She wasn't even tryna fuck on me. She'll let me give her head but she don't return shit.

I'm over her little kid ass games. I'm her nigga. She needa take care of me.