Pull up, Hop out.

🙃Jackson.

"Thanks for riding for my princess. You good in my books." Boss dapped me. "She's yo princess but on the corny side. She my queen. Ima go home take a shower get rid of this shit and Ima be back." I got out his car.

I walked to my truck and I peeled down the street.

I was packing to get up. Da beating at the door was what caught my attention. I went to the door and looked through the peephole.. 12.

I put my glock in the drawer. I called boss.

"12 at the door." I said as quick as he answered.
"Answer it. I'm on my way. Put the phone down.."

I opened the door. "Tyrese?" They asked. "No sir.. wrong door." "I do apologize.. thank you." I shut the door and breathed regular.

"For some nigga named tyrese.." I went and sat on the couch. "Aye man. I'm going to sleep.. have a good night." "Ight bet. Goodnight bae." I laughed. "GAY." he hung up.

It was part of it, if the line was being listened to. As far as they know I'm going to bed, and so is boss. I chilled. And chilled.

Jayda.

I didn't mean to cry. I didn't mean to keep crying. My life was and is ruined. I need a new one. AGAIN.

I threw my stuff in the trunk. "Are you sure?" My dad asked. I nodded. He went back in to grab a bag and I hide tires screech. I turned around to- "Jackson?"

"Jayda...." he dragged my name as he walked up with his fingers massaging his temples. "What da hell you doing girl?" He looked in the trunk. I swallowed hard. My dad came out wit another bag. "Boss why you keep letting her run from shit? No disrespect but if you don't teach dis girl to stay and go through the bullshit. She gonn run at any and every available timing she sees right. Make her ass face da music." He nodded. "Ion want her to be mad at me shit."

"Then le-"

"You've been talking in front of me like I wasn't here.." I looked at boss. He walked away. "Look baby.." I looked at her. "Why the fuck would you leave what I just handled for you? I can protect you.. that's not an issue. You're leaving for nothing. Them bruises, they fade. Nobody at the party knew it was you. It was cleared out by then. If anybody told. It was your best friend.. Lucas was barely recognizable when I beat the shit out that nigga. You gotta face the music, you gotta be confident wit da shits. Because you still beautiful to me. Shit. We just started this and now you tryna run.. what if I didn't pull up. It would've drove me crazy knowin I didn't even get a proper bye.. so why don't we put all this back up because you ain't leaving.."

I bit my lip. He started grabbed bags and carrying them back in the house. I bit my lip. He was right.. he looked at me and shut the trunk.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Jackson!" I laughed. "Shuttttt uppppp." He laughed. I lifted my head. "Put ya big ass head down before you hit this doorframe." 😩

"Mannneee." I mocked his slang. "Now put all dis shit back.. den we leaving." I frowned. "You not gonna help me.?" He looked back smirking. "Bye." I laughed.

--
I woke up sore. I had 30 minutes of punishment. It showed me I could hate someone lo-liked.

He kept bringing me close to a climax and refusing to finish. I tried to but he'd grab my hands. He came back to the bed. "I want some." He handed me the bowl. He was playing 2k. 🙄

I reached for the controller and he popped my hand. I undid his zipper. "Babyyyy." I whined. "Yo. You know what time it is!" He got hype ignoring me. I ran my hand along his shaft I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

"Baby. I want some sex." "After this game." He didn't look at me. I licked the tip and he hissed. "Jayda. I'm on the mic." "Let them hear." I shrugged.

"Y'all. Let me pause this real quick."
"If y'all want to."
"Ight."

He sat the controller down and took off the mic.

He pulled me to straddle him. He pulled my panties to the side and pushed me down hard. "Fuck." I whined. He guided me by my hips and I was not quiet.

He moaned occasionally until he flipped up over I felt my muscles tighten up like this one hurt. Probably from early.

It hit for atleast 3 minutes. The longest one I had ever had. He smirked and kept going through it. He went as deep as possible and I climaxed right after coming down. I felt his warmth. He pulled out and I went to sleep. He picked up the controller.

Last thing I heard was "I'm back."